Realspacegeek banned by winterdarkraven

CKEY: realspacegeek

Admin’s CKEY: winterdarkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP only.

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-09-28 10:55:07

Round ID: 32,999

Ban Reason: Exposing everything to space, apparently?

Appeal Reason: I really don’t understand this ban reason. The language of the ban sounds like a grudge to me. I may be low hours, but I’m definitely here to have a good time without grief. Having bans on other servers isn’t really justification. Last time I was on Bee I lost connection before the round was over due to an internet issue. I’ve deliberately played it ultra-safe on Bee so I’m really disappointed here. I’d like to see some proof of whats being accused because I just have no desire to do that here. What exactly am I supposed to do to “belong” here?

Additional Information:

The ban reason is below

Grief. Low hour player. Doesn’t seem cut out for the server. Exposing major hallways to space, removing and disabling job-critical equipment. Has griefed on other servers, I highly doubt you’re here for a roleplay experience.

Ban on Fulp

Once again as non-antag atmospheric technician filled distro with plasma. Disconnected before they could be ahelped.

Breaking windows to space and physically destroying machinery isn’t a good look. I’ll go over the logs with a coffee.

ATTACK: RealSpaceGeek/(Jeddediah Magillicuddy) has attacked [reinforced window] with the potted plant (Wielded) (Central Primary Hallway (100, 143, 2))

ATTACK: RealSpaceGeek/(Jeddediah Magillicuddy) has attacked [reinforced window] with the potted plant (Wielded) (Central Primary Hallway (100, 143, 2))

The potted plant logs go on for awhile (ages), I’m going to show a few, but it leads to the window breaking. This window is in the Central Primary Hallway, and leads to space.

ATTACK: RealSpaceGeek/(Jeddediah Magillicuddy) has attacked [security camera] with the pocket crowbar (Medbay Aft (88, 86, 2))

ATTACK: RealSpaceGeek/(Jeddediah Magillicuddy) has attacked [security camera] with the pocket crowbar (Medbay Aft (88, 86, 2))

Here is the player breaking a camera… with a crowbar.

I can’t find the logs for them breaking machines, I’m willing to drop it that.

Just a brief glance at the logs shows this.

Bump da bump

Recommend reassignment to another admin, cause Winter is… y’know.

@Autistic

1 Like

You have quite colorfull history. I deny this and tell you to get a vouch from another server. This can be any of the other big names like paradise, yog, TG etc