Razorblaza's Mentor Application

I’ll give you my +1, we need more mentors that know those 2 areas, just don’t encourage greytiding too much.

T: +2

holy fuck dude out of 366 living hours you have 247 on assistant
for me its on bee 283 living and 38 assistant big bruh moment.
Isnt that boring ? I mean i ran out of things to do as assistant quick, i started basically exploring every other job, only thing i didnt get really into is atmos, sm, cook and botany

I know him and he’s good
1+

Assistant is only boring when you run out of ideas of things and gimmicks to do.

That being said, based hours and good knawledg. +1

1 Like

I suck at parts you have knowledge in so I won’t be asking questions, the only thing I can say is that you could’ve gotten more hours on bee before applying.
Anyway here is my +1

+1 cringe sec mains frowning on assistant mains smh my head

+1 please i’m tired of ghosting people on botany questions and hoping somebody answers them

Total is currently

T: +7

decent mentor material so +1

just brush up on niche beestation stuff and you are good.

Join the discord right now retard…

Yeah, let’s not reward people like this with ranks.

T: +7

it was funny though???

Oh boi, knew something was up when I saw that amount of assistant hours.

-1 from me too for that same reason

T:+6

-1 brand new to the community and already shitting on it on ruining people’s rounds

I’m changing my vote to -1 because low play hours and being a shitter which I didn’t count and first but this ban changes it.
Epic mentor vote ping pong moment
T:+4 honk

Jeez, Razor. I was just about to tell everyone how I mentored beside you on Hippiestation and did not see anything bad about you but what the fuck is that ban. Plasmaflooding is super shitty and warrants a pretty hefty ban.

Going to have to give a -2 since you are currently banned from our server.

I’ll also change my vote to a -1 because I don’t want people suggest plasma flooding for fun to people asking questions on mhelp.

T:0 or -1

I had gotten online after they plasmaflooded. Saw the burnt out hallway and medbay and checked the log finding them opening the canisters. Usually that means they griff when admins aren’t online.

Not counting Kate’s vote yet since it isn’t clear if it is a + or -
T: -3

1 Like