Razorblaza's Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Razorblaza

**Your Discord:**malburda#8391

**How long have you been playing ss13?:**Mar 14 2017

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: the playerbase of LRP

Game Experience (More Detailed): im a hippie mentor, i know basically all of the games systems apart from Atmos, ive spent over 3 years playing space station 13 now, ive moved to bee recently and ive got 97 hours on the server, not counting the hundreds of hours on hippie station,TG, goon etc. i know most of the playerbase on LRP and when i asked them if i should apply it was an overall yes, i think i would be a good mentor just based on how epxerienced i am and the fact ive served in the role beforehand

+1 Very good player and knows much

Would you mind posting your hours from other servers? I know Bee has a tracked playtime verb, but I’m not sure about other stations.

these are my hours on hippie my former main station, got around 366 hrs on

Do you have any examples of niche, specific knowledge you have in certain areas? Say, advanced SM setups, nanite programming, etc.?

Assistant main? Jesus, greytide extraordinaire?

greytide main for life

Bruh, that’s not very encouraging for a mentor.

What’s the most advanced knowledge you have? Also see Brawler’s questions.

Without any idea of your knowledge outside of greyshirting, I can’t do anything besides leave my vote as [REDACTED]

20000000000000aracters

lets see im overall quite a general person, but ive got indepth knowledge of xenobio, botany, genetics, chemistry and i can also do basic SM setups but nothing really advanced in that category, thinking about it further i know robotics aswell and surgery

Bruh imagine thinking unga bunga nanites complicated

thinking nanites are complicated be like image

4 Likes

Okay, so in the realm of xenobiology:

• What happens when a rainbow slime extract is injected with 5u of holy water and 5u of uranium?

• What happens when you inject black slime extract with plasma? What are the effects of the resulting item?

rainbow slimes make a flight potion with uranium and holy water, and black slimes make advancded mutation toxin with plasma that turn people into slimes, the effect is instant on slime people.

1 Like

Nice answers. I have no way of knowing if you just looked at the wiki or not, but I like it.

ive just spent many hours doing xenobio memes

I’d be willing to give this my +1 now.

T: +1

Scratch this again.

Bruh, you can’t ask questions that can be just wikied out really quick.

@razorblaza

You say xenobio and botany.

• You have station blueprints in your hand, what gimmick can you do as xenobiologist with that? What about without that, what kind of gimmicks or more obscure methods would you employ?

• About botany, I can’t ask you much about this since I myself don’t know a lot about it, but simple questions, what’s the first thing, in regarding to the plant trays, you rush as botanist? What kind of very OP plants have you personally done before?

station blueprints with botany, if you name an area of the station xenobiology it allows you to use the cams in the area to drop slimes and monkeys just slime xenobio resulting in chaos and memes, in regards to botany the first thing i will usually rush is ambrosia gaia for the earthsblood and then put that into a densified redbeet with 100 potency in order to have as much earthsblood as possible then composting botany, some of the most op and funny plants ive done was a slime mutation toxin resulting in chaos, literal bombs with gaseous decomp and some lucky strange plants, 100 potency shadowshrooms resulting in the staiton being a blackout with no way to see, i can go on for ages