Ratishnikov relish round #19744

CKEY: longines

Your Discord: no

Offender’s CKEY: thatguyoverthere03 (idk exactly)

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ratishnikov Reliovski

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 8/11/2020

Round Number: 19744

Rules Broken: this was not proper escalation lol. I'll explain this clearly before i give details. 1) i did break into robotics, a place i didn't have access to, so i was the aggressor. however i did not literally BREAK in, i slipped in (no violence, or specific threats of violence) 2) ratishnikov flashes me and cuffs me. 3) i get strapped in for full limb removal. arms and legs gone. ratishnikov drops me off at CARGO THANK U WINRAWR

Incident Description: I will try to be quick. i ask for advanced mining over comms. Radish is like "you get regular mining tech and you'll get advanced when you bring back mats." this felt like some VERY OBVIOUS BULLSHIT, so my response was "Ok I wasssn't ASSSKING Rat Ravioli. LEMME MAKE THAT CLEAR" (this represents the FULL EXTENT of ANYTHING i said in response to Rat). i didn't make any threats of violence. so then Rat is telling me on the science comms ""Im gonna warn you once valery, if i see you anywhere near science i will beat the shit out of you. Then amputate all your limbs off" (NOT PARAPHRASED). my response to that is "LMAO SURE BITCH" (THAT'S PARAPHRASED). i slip into robotics bc of a borg, Ratishnikov flashes me (I KNOW OK), cuffs me, and then starts removing my limbs. his defense "it's escalation" 

Additional Information: ..ARE U SMOKING WINDEX BITCH? THIS WAS NOT ESCALATION. and let me add, i think Radish was aware he broke the rules here, because for him, it was prolly worth it. but just like how that was worth it for him, this player report was worth it for me. alright

(reformatted bc U KNOW WHY)

this was not proper escalation lol. I’ll show this clearly before i give details.

1. i did break into robotics, a place i didn’t have access to, so i was the aggressor. however i did not literally BREAK in, i slipped in (no violence, or specific threats of violence)

2. ratishnikov flashes me and cuffs me.

3. skipped (this is the step where I would retaliate violently in order to justify what rat did next, except i didn’t retaliate at all).

4. i get strapped in for full limb removal. arms and legs gone. ratishnikov drops me off at cargo

summary: a step was skipped, so the proper escalation claim is invalid.

THE DETAILS:

I will try to be quick. I’M A MINER, i ask for advanced mining over comms. Radish is like “you get regular mining tech and you’ll get advanced when you bring back mats” (paraphrased). this felt like some VERY OBVIOUS BULLSHIT, so my response was “Ok I wasssn’t ASSSKING Rat Ravioli. LEMME MAKE THAT CLEAR” (not paraphrased). concerning validity via death threats ic, this represents the FULL EXTENT of ANYTHING i said in response to Rat. i didn’t make any threats of violence.

so then Rat is telling me on the science comms “Im gonna warn you once valery, if i see you anywhere near science i will beat the shit out of you. Then amputate all your limbs off” (NOT PARAPHRASED). my response to that is “LMAO SURE BITCH” (THAT’S PARAPHRASED). i slip into robotics bc of a borg, Ratishnikov flashes me (I KNOW OK), cuffs me, and then starts removing my limbs. his defense is: “it’s escalation”

…ARE U SMOKING WINDEX BITCH? THIS WAS NOT ESCALATION. and let me add, i think Radish was aware he broke the rules here, because for him, it was prolly worth it. but just like how that was worth it for him, this player report is worth it for me. alright

sir it was a TYPO. i was delimbed at science, he dropped me off at cargo

…bump plz

this was on lrp you’rel ucky u survived

2 Likes

surviving as a lizard nugget has always been my end game

why the fuck are player reports so neglected. This report is EASY AS HELL

Why are you so AGGRESSIVE
Stop using CAPSLOCK

no NOPE NO NOT GONNA HAPPEN

quoting because it’s impossible to read as is

Pls read the reformatted reply comment i made above, it’s the same but edited

1 Like

Closing due to old age

u smoke windex too? i was thinking about trying it.

Seems dangerous, good high or not?

i heard it’s like crystal meth, only you black out immediately

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.