Randy Laver, round 19578, ENGINEERING DURAND

In-game report:

Title: Randy Laver, round 19578, ENGINEERING DURAND.

CKEY: Furminium

Your Discord: Furminium#0014

Offender’s CKEY: /

LRP or MRP server: "M"RP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Randy Laver

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08,07,2020

Round Number: 19578

Rules Broken: Overescalation

Incident Description:

Randy Laver says, “Dumbass borg.”
Decided to beat me up with “ENGINEERING DURAND”(durand)
because i was injecting people with “something”

Additional Information:
2 Likes

What were you injecting

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was mainly pax and instabuliy(or so) from what i’ve read pax prevents people from using harm intent and instabul, well i read that it makes it harder to fight(??) but taken that it is a peacekeeper cyborg, designed for asimov, i dont expect it to hurt. Also, just to be sure, i kept the threshold of injected chemical per person low as to rule out ODs

I’m pretty sure injecting people without their prior approval is self antag.

You randomly go around injecting people all around the station. Someone even told you to fuck off, don’t remember who. What did you do? Inject some more and onto the next person you went. Even when the station is getting fucked, people dying from a bad disease you can’t help but act like a stupid idiot on purpose. Then cry when someone whacks you.

3 Likes
  1. if you went around injecting people randomly with pax and other chems then ur cringe and diserved it
  2. Pretty sure peacekeeper borg gets other harming chems as well when emagged so uhh he could’ve just assume you were malf and kill you
    3.If you were a plain asimov/crewsimov and someone told you to stop and you didn’t that makes you not only a big dumb-dumb but also suspicious

You can’t just assume a borg is malf because it injected you with chemicals.
Difference between mediborg and peacekeeper borg, as a mediborg can inject you with mute toxin, but you should still do the same if you have worries: Announce it on comms. If you did just get muted by the mediborg, go apeshit because you are going to die.

You can however assume that they are malf when they go against their laws, and if crewsimov: people tell you not to inject - dont inject

peacekeeper injecting random people with pax 4noraisin

Valid.

Bonus points if you used the alarm randomly on a group of randos and laughed at them for bumping into walls.

In my opinion, yes - randomly injecting people with chemicals will, and should, result in a negative outcome. However, it’s certainly not within a member of the Engineer staff’s remit to punish you for doing it, in the context of MRP- unless you attacked them in particular. Personally - I’d close this one, and perhaps note the player in the Durand.

A thing i remember, if a guy told me to stop injecting them, i stopped injecting them as soon as i can. Unless they were beating someone up that is. If you beat the sh*t out of a guy and get robusted by a egg, that is on you. Further more, in that round i was ce and got killed andspaced by two shits that stole my locker. I dont really care for these two but BUT when i was CE, i told engineering, you can make mechs but it’s their ass on the line if they pull the trigger(or similar that tells them to think first fire second.). So that makes it all the more ironic that i was killed by one of the durand guys. He was specifically told by his department head to think first.

I won’t even bother reading past the first two lines of whatever that guy posted. In either case, i remember exactly to the point there was a bad disease going around. Lots of shit happening, so i got out of my mech and this absolute degen borg (who should get a ban instead from silicon) comes injecting chems into me, suddenly i stumble into the wall/table or whatever it was and take damage. He continues doing this to /everyone/ while no one was fighting.

The fact this kind of shit is acceptable on MRP for a borg to just randomly go around injecting people for no reason is beyond fucking stupid. But as is tradition, whatever the dice will roll on this time will be the outcoming decision.

1 Like

This is being closed due to excessive age, as part of an effort to get player reports under control again.