Randy Laver Player Report

for the record, if you can just kill a traitor simply because they revealed themselves to be a traitor then I really don’t see a reason to not go around purposefully revealing myself to be a traitor THEN go on murder sprees for no fucking reason at all. It seems like a fair treatment tbh.

1 Like

Because purposely revealing yourself to kill other people not for objectives is murderbone

you need to be robust to even consider that

2 Likes

You admitted to being a traitor and were in the process of sabotaging the engine. The CE (whose job it is to look after the engine) went to stop you, and since you had a holopara did so lethally rather than non-lethally as holoparas make it impossible to detain someone non-lethally. How is this hard to understand?

1 Like

i mean you are trying to get an innocent player banned because you are cringe and you posted it on a public forum thread so i have every right to come and defend a player when i can see no rules being broke, but instead seeing some guy cry he died is pretty funny

2 Likes

check the logs for the total harm done by me/the parasite then use that argument pls. keep in mind we’re talking about an MRP server and not LRP

causing the engine to blow up via sabotage isnt harmful?

1 Like

the harm done doesn’t matter, you were a traitor about to nae nae the sm and you were killed for it

1 Like

no bro, fireworks go boom boom light your day.

do you understand english, BEING AN ANTAG MAKES YOU VALID it doesnt matter if its on MRP or LRP
i will state it again
being
an
antag
makes
you
valid
if you cant get that into your brain then you are actually just an idiot

edit: turns out delamming the SM is no longer “harmful” to the station guys, damm i didnt know the explosion and potential singulo or tesla was non lethal i’ll have to consider that in the future

2 Likes

Im glad we’re in agreement then

It appears that this report isn’t being taken seriously and should be closed/moved to general as it isn’t serious

did this guy just try to educate me on the states of matter…

4 Likes

why are you still here

why did you make a cringe player report

2 Likes

im sorry chief guess i was wrong next time im antag and get a stealing objective i’ll just kill an entire department to ensure its done successfully. :pensive:

Bro just literally kill anyone that witnesses you sabotage

Sorry chief next time I see someone sabotage the engine as CE I’ll just sit there and watch them do it because that’s roleplay for some reason.

4 Likes

hey he admitted hes wrong, thats one step forward to stop being cringe

2 Likes

imagine you are contracted by a terrorist org to infilitrate a station, steal the highly valuable engine fragment/hypospray, given special tech to do so steathily or loud, however you want;

and the first thing you do is make yourself highly visible, say you’re gonna betray your org to the captain if they let you do your objectives and let everyone know who you work for and what you’re doing

why would the crew play along, you’re trying to blow up the station they are working on and are part of space ISIS

2 Likes