Randal the Vandal banned by marshmellow10

Title: Randal the Vandal banned by marshmellow10

CKEY: randalthevandal

Admin’s CKEY: marshmellow10

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 2024-10-25 02:44:15

Ban Date (2024-10-25 02:44:15):

Round ID: 50274

Ban Reason: I was banned for job envading by being a shaftminer.

Appeal Reason: Reason I was unaware I was banned from shaft miner as I thought the job ban I got from whereamo only extended to RnD jobs those being Research Director, Scientist, Exploration Crew, Roboticist.

Additional Information: I did not really see the job list as I only had assistant on for a while so I largely was unaware I was banned from that job.

Ban evasion. Evaded a roleban on shaftminer by getting the job in round only to do exactly what they were banned for before.

previous (roleban) was

Powergaming as a Xenobiologist, rushing through Xenobiology to get good extracts/fireproofing/etc. Also going down to Lavaland to “dunk on the fauna”, along with some minor rude remarks. Very understanding in ticket. Take a break from Xenobiology, please!

Role: Research Director, Scientist, Exploration Crew, Roboticist, Shaft Miner

and whereamo applied the original roleban

1 Like

Thanks for adding some extended context

1 Like

The fact that you had asked the HOP to put you into mining twice, and at least one of those times I personally observed you using all the xenobio extracts you were warned about has made me hesitant that you learned anything at all.

Whilst I find it hard to believe you didn’t know you were banned from miner, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after reviewing the ticket of the original ban and seeing that it was not very clear that you had been banned from miner, the only allusion to it (aside from the ban message) being the admin saying ‘take a break from lavaland’

However, you are still banned from miner. I will lift the serverban, but don’t be asking to do mining or getting great extracts from xenobio to go hunt megafauna.

Also, from me to you, please never complain about ban appeals being slow only 2h after writing them, its disrespectful.

2 Likes