Randal Rader & Kasumi Hasegawa Report (Also a garbage round)

In-game report:

CKEY: WhereAmO

Your Discord: WhereAmI#0929

Offender’s CKEY: CFWMagic (Kasumi) & Ahlmu/(Randal Rader)

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kasumi Hasegawa & Randal Rader (Bianca Hawker in dead-chat)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2022 April 18

Round Number: 37494

Rules Broken:

For CFWMagic / Kasumi: Rule 7 (potentially .5 & .7)

For Ahlmu / Randal: Rule 1.5, 7 (potentially .5 & .7), and maaaybe 8?

Incident Description: I wasn’t able to view most of the fighting, as it was seemingly mostly over PDA messaging. However, what I did glimpse while observing (and not a pAI) was Kasumi attempting to inform Randal that they seemingly had a person posing as them, due to there being two PDA’s named Randal Rader’s. This slowly seemingly devolved into insults being thrown about due to… reasons? I was no longer an observer at this point, where I later on witnessed the two seemingly fighting/chasing each other in the hallways, lots of pointing was involved.

Later on in the round, they both came into Common radio and started hurling insults at each other and fighting, where Randal was being quite OOC-y. Both were being a bit too salty for anyone’s tastes, and this was not helping the other situations with golems and AI’s and such.

Later on when the round ended, and battle royale was occuring, I briefly mentioned them bickering in common and this resulted in them doing it again in d-chat, which Kasumi trying to defuse, from what I could tell. At this point Randal Rader was named Bianca Hawker. A lot of information can likely be gleaned from here.

Additional Information:

Golems were also… doing something? The HoS? Something about an AI? The entire golem ship got flooded with plasma (by a golem?) so…? There was a lot going on in this round, I just wanted to play music and vibe…

I can confirm this and complete this.

The original issue started due to Randal welderbombing me in bar and then stalking me alongside another player, which then devolved in one of them being arrested and the other being overlooked by the HoS. At that point I have started PDA messaging Randal as that was about the only thing I could do without going validhunting or self-antag myself. At the time I thought they were an antagonist and wanted to bait them into admitting it via IC provocation (I actually even mentioned it into several PDA messages, as the logs will show, trying to push them to admit to the bombing so that it can be used as evidence to show to HoS), but that VERY quickly devolved into OOC for some reason. The rest is as described here.

My description of the same incident can be found here: Randal Rader, Player Report

Duplicate of this report that I’m already handling. I’ll tag this one appropriately once the other report has been processed.

Logs are in the linked report for those curious.

Main part of this was handled in the other aforementioned player report.
For the other random shit involving golems and whatever else make another report with more specific details.