Randal Rader, Player Report

CKEY: CFWMagic

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: N/A

Offender’s In-Game Name: Randal Rader, one other person (Name unknown, had Randal’s ID and PDA)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 18/04/2022

Round Number: 37494

Rules Broken: R1 (You must roleplay), R9 (Do not self antag), R14 (Metacomms, ICK - OCK)

Incident Description:

I was playing Kasumi Hasegawa, an assistant. Wandering around station for the most part, learning Fland layout and trying a new gimmick (mute). After wandering a bit, I eventually stopped at the bar, where I have seen Randal Rader drag a Welding Fuel Tank to the bar and leave it there. I got a bit suspicious, but didn’t do or say anything to present that. Instead I asked them if they wanted a drink. Because I was doing the mute gimmick, I used PDA to communicate.

At that point, there were also molotov cocktails on the bar-stand, which I’ve immediately pointed at when the detective stopped by. They’ve secured the three cocktails. This is important for later.

After serving them two drinks, I suddenly noticed that there were two Randal Raders in the PDA. Both chemists. So I immediately told Randal that there’s a copy of him somewhere. Someone might have stolen his identity. He said he knew nothing about that and it was worrying. So I immediately reported it to HoS, who proceeded to find and detain the impostor.

At that point Randal became worried and changed his story. Not sure if it was the chemist or the person to whom he gave their ID, but they PDA’d me back, with a changed story, telling me that they have made duplicates of their PDA and ID and given it out.

At that point, Randal Rader stared at me and then detonated the welding fuel, critically injuring me, setting me on fire and overall nearly killing me. At that point, I figured they were blood brothers and were attempting to get rid of witnesses. So once I got epi’d by a bystander, I immediately ran off to find help. Randal followed me, alongside the person to whom he gave his PDA and ID. And not just followed. Specifically ran after, as if chasing to attack.

Figuring that, they’re trying to finish me off, I stuck close to HoS and Borgo, and refused to be without some form of witness while the person carrying Randal’s id continued to chase and stalk me. Eventually, I cooped myself up in the brig. I saw Randal pass in front of it’s doors multiple time, checking out through the glass if I was still in the brig, as if waiting for an opportunity to finish me off.

Eventually HoS gave me a new ID, which was for some reason in medical (he likely needed doctors, but neglected the fact that chemist was the one who blew me up. HoS had assumed that the person stalking and chasing was the same one who blew me up, but that’s not the case. Randal blew me up, chased a bit, walked in front of brig, but then lost interest and returned to med. The other person, however, did not. The moment they spotted me near med, they immediately ran after me, to which I reacted by immediately trying to escape. They chased me everywhere. I ran off to find hos who was going into the bridge. The fake Randal followed. I had previously tried to explain the situation to HoS via PDA and writing, so they had more or less an idea that someone was stalking me.

The fake Randal got detained, while I simply hid in a locker. I informed a couple people of Randal being a traitor and suspected bloodbrother. Ultimately I didn’t call it on radio due to playing the mute gimmick (which in retrospect, was NOT the best time to stick to that gimmick). So, I wanted some more concrete proof that Randal blew me up, so that HoS could take action.

At that point, I have taunted Randal IC, through the PDA, repeatedly, hoping to get a heated response from him where he would mess up and confess to being a traitor or bloodbrother, something which I coould then show to the HoS. Mind you, I used quite strong language, I I believed IC warranted it. Randal had just tried to bomb, burn, kill, stalk and chase down Kasumi. Of course, she’d be VERY pissed at that, and no polite words were to be had with someone who first attempted to murder, then chased across half the station, and then casually dismissed the whole affair as if nothing had happened.

(Please note, once I was no longer limited to only IC communication, I profusely apologized and made sure that the player knew exactly where I stand on the matter. That conflict was IC, and IC alone. When the player salted in return, flinging insults, I did not return them, instead apologizing several more times and carefully but sternly explaining the situation. At that point, their name in deadchat was Bianca Hawker )

Instead, the player took that IC aggressiveness as OOC aggressivenes and very quickly began to respond OOC, which at first confused me with disbelief. I then attempted multiple times to steer the conversation back into IC territory without going OOC myself, as that is a bannable offense, for which I have been mildly warned back when I was just starting to play BeeStation. I could’ve responded to the player OOC, then and there, but if it’s understandable that a somewhat new player does this, and they’ll get a slap on the wrist for it, I am SUPPOSED to know better. I have no excuse for ICK-OCK.

Everytime Randal would bring up meta communication, I’d try and make it as clear as possible that this interaction is STRICLY IC. I didn’t react to any OOC insults they threw my way, and instead taunted them IC only, hoping to make them realize that this is an IC conflict which must be dealt with in an IC manner.

After a while, without succeeding to coax IC confession out of them, I broke silence gimmick to publicly announce what I knew on the radio: Randal Rader is a potential traitor who attempted to welderbomb me at bar and nearly succeeded. I made sure to mention that he had a collaborator, which, apparently, was figured out to be bartender (which I had a somewhat palpable reason to believe, given the molotov cocktails found by myself and the detective which were mentioned earlier).

As the round ended, I found out that neither were antags, so at this point, I’m puzzled by their actions. On the one hand Randal did say that they were new … On the other hand they knew to bring a weldertank to bar and detonate it, they knew where to go and who to ask to make complete duplicates of not only ID, but also PDA, and they kept following and stalking me, in a way an experienced player does.

Additional Information: This report is filed here as per request of Not_A_Shark, since the issue was slowing down the active round and needed to be resolved expediently.

After giving it some thought, I’m not sure if Randal is new or not. They did’t know some basic things, but yet they successfully welder-bomber, got PDA/ID copies and stalked me like a very experienced player.

I do not know the CKEY nor IGN of the person who was with Randal, but I do know that at some point they had his PDA and ID, and at some point they were BOTH sending me PDA messages. And that other person seemed more experienced than Randal.

EDIT: I am extremely exhausted and may be missing a few details. I’ve tried to recollect the entire event, step by step, but there were several quick altercations in a row. First the bombing, then two or three instances of chasing and stalking, culminating with Randal’s accomplice’s arrest and me spending the rest of the shift in a locker for fear of chemical grenades, acid syringes and welderbombs.

At the time I really did think that Randal and his partner were Blood Brothers, as the initial attempted murder looked like an attempt to cover up me finding that they shared chem access. And then the chasing and stalking hit the nails in the coffin. I was more busy trying to escape and remain in vision of witnesses than fully memorize each detail at that point. So while I tried to give every single detail I could think of, you should still investigate the entirety of the log, from the moment Randal requested a drink.

That is all I can think of at the moment. I am on standby for any questions or clarifications if such are needed.

This report may have additional information that I may have missed: Randal Rader & Kasumi Hasegawa Report (Also a garbage round)

How did they detonate it?

Not sure actually. It was a relatively weak explosion and I took almost exclusively fire damage as opposed to brute and fire. The fire was so bad that it immediately burned my uniform off and critted me just as I finished extinguishing myself. My knowledge of chemistry isn’t strong enough to know exactly what kind of fire they used to detonate the fuel, but it wasn’t a classical welder to the tank. It was some kind of firebomb.

Now that I think about it, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an explosion like that before. It became relatively wide fire for about a half second, maybe a full second. About 7 tiles wide. Then the explosion happened, throwing me across the room and instantly burning my uniform off. In fact my uniform flew way past me and that’s how I survived. I ended up extinguishing myself naked and didn’t burn alive in my uniform because of it. But the damage I took was exclusive to the chest area. And it was much more burn than brute.

1 Like

Somewhat intriguing report, I’ll take a look at it sometime soon-ish™

Dividing this into different sections for different individuals present in this report.

No action has been taken at this time towards anyone listed here, I need time to think on this.

cavemansam (Aka fake Randal)

Non-antagonist.

cavemansam \ Cleveland Tedrow \ Barber \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

This is the person you originally had a conversation with over PDA messages who acted confused.

Directly responsible for bombing the bar, also seemingly attempted to frame someone else for it.

GAME: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) has primed a improvised firebomb at The Combo Cafe (0, 0, 0) for detonation. (The Combo Cafe (89, 134, 2))

GAME: Explosion with size (-1, -1, 2, 4) in (The Combo Cafe (89, 134, 2))
GAME: Explosion with size (-1, -1, 2, 4) in (The Combo Cafe (89, 133, 2))
GAME: Explosion with size (0, 1, 4, 5) in (The Combo Cafe (89, 133, 2))

Explosions consistent with improvised firebombs being chain detonated leading to a fuel tank exploding.

SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “hey hos” (Starboard Primary Hallway (154, 164, 2))
SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “THAT MIME” (Starboard Primary Hallway (154, 164, 2))
SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “blew up the bar” (Starboard Primary Hallway (154, 164, 2))
SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “he did it” (Starboard Primary Hallway (154, 164, 2))
SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “i saw it” (Starboard Primary Hallway (154, 164, 2))

Not seeing much in the way of ‘stalking’, but I can’t exactly rule it out either since following someone around isn’t logged.

Largely unrelated but a bit of netspeak. (u)

SAY: Caveman Sam/(Cleveland Tedrow) “what kinda sec are u running” (Security Office (119, 152, 2))

Ahlmu (Actual Randal)

There’s not a whole lot for this one honestly.
They aren’t linked to the bar bombing in any way. And I don’t see anything to suggest they were ever ‘stalking’ you alongside what you claim the barber was doing.

Only thing of note from them are the PDA messages, more on that later.

CFWMagic

Yes, you can get in trouble for something brought to light as the result of a report you made. It’s uncommon, but it does happen.

Just so this is fair we’ll ignore the fact that you were harassing the wrong person since that’s something you couldn’t know for certain at the time.

Either way you absolutely crossed a line here with your PDA messages. Yes, the other person was somewhat hostile even before things got super heated. Yes, they broke OOC IC rules. Neither of these are particularly relevant. They broke RP on multiple occasions and asked you to leave them alone. There should be no confusion as to whether or not they are taking this in an OOC or IC way.

If someone tells you to leave them alone, especially if they’re doing so while already breaking character then you should leave them the fuck alone.

This does not come across as someone trying to roleplay their character being mad. It comes across as you being a massive dick for no reason.

2 Likes

Posting PDA logs separately since even with timestamps removed and the logs trimmed it still nearly hits the forums maximum character limit.

PDA Logs

CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You wanted a drink?” (The Combo Cafe (89, 136, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “O” (The Combo Cafe (89, 136, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I’ll fill in for bartender.” (The Combo Cafe (89, 137, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What di dyou want?” (The Combo Cafe (89, 137, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Don’t mind me. I’m mute.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Also. There’s t wo of you?” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Check your PDA. You’ll see your own name. That is NOT supposed to happen.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Someone’s impersonating you.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I warned HoS.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Might be the ling.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I gave my pda and id to someone” (Medbay Central (103, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Thanks for making my life harder” (Medbay Central (103, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “How did you get two of them? Are you mute, too?” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Two of your PDAs and IDs.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I asked for them” (Medbay Central (103, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “This is … Very confusing … Both of you are … Talking to me at once.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Both of you are talking to me at once …” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Just tell the HoS im not a ling” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I didn’t tell them that you’re a ling. I only told them that someone had chemist’s identity. Which you do.” (Bar (87, 134, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “So. You’re blood brothers huh.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bro what” (Apothecary (101, 172, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Don’t play dumb. You tried to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Then stalked me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “That was the other one” (Apothecary (101, 172, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Yeah. And he has YOUR id.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You’re blood brothers.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “The green haired randall is chill” (Apothecary (101, 172, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Yeah no. You’re working together. I have no reason to trust either of you. You tried to stalk me together.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You’re both murderers.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bitch i just started playing this game what the fuck is a blood brotehr” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What game? It’s no game. You tried to murder me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Prove it” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Cuz all i hear right now is heresay” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Witnesses. And I’m the only one who got damaged in the explosion.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Sure. Sure. I’m the witness. T hat’s why you want me dead.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Who the fuck are you” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Told you. Pointless to lie. You’re obvious as fuck.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Ok dumbass whatever you say” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “A witness to you being a murderer.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Ok fam” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Sure, traitor.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Have fun” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Sure, traitor.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Because you keep blowing it up.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Nice try playing dumb.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Can you just leave me the fuck alone” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “How about you quit blowing up the station and trying to kill people first?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “But you won’t fucking do that, now will you?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You want to blow shit up, learn to take it like a man, pussy,.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “What the fuck is wrong with you?” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You tried to blow me the fuck up, asshole, what do you THINK is wrong with me?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “There’s two of us with the same name you fucking invalid” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I have a crazy fucking chemist who set me on fucking fire. And his bartender goon trying to fucking kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You BOTH tried to kill me, motherfucker.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You’re working TOGETHER. I’m not THAT stupid.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bro” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Be a man for a sec” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I just got into this game” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I have no idea what im doing” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I didnt try to kill anyone” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I have no idea what game you’re talking about.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You literally blew me up.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I watched you do it.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “What color is my hair” (Medbay Aft (117, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “If you’re trying to lie, then you’re fucking bad at it.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dude leave me the fuck alone please” (Medbay Aft (117, 189, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Stop being such a salty cunt” (Medbay Aft (117, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Motherfucker, you’re a traitor.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) "You tried to kill me.
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “And then you kept stalking me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I dont care dude” (Medbay Aft (117, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “And now YOU’RE asking me to leave you alone?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Pussy ass bitch.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Please shut the fuck up and let me play the damn game” (Medbay Aft (117, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “How about YOU shut the fuck up, liar?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You and your buddy tried to fucking kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “One of you blew me up. The other kept following me and stalking me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You BOTH kept trying to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “So yeah, keep trying to lie through your teeth.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Except you obviously don’t have enough neurons to even lie.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “DUDE” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “SHUT THE FUCK UP” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “NOBODY CARES” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “BITCH YOU TRIED TO KILL ME” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “NO I FUCKING DIDNT YOU ABSOLUTE MORON” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “YOU FUCKING DID” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “FUCK” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “MOTHERFUCKER NOT AFTER YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “TOUCH GRASS HOE” (Medbay Aft (116, 189, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What is a video game? I have no idea what you’re talking about.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Bitch, nice try murderin gme.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “But see, it’s not how it fucking works. You FAILED.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “And now everybody fucking knows you’re a murderer.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dude please stop” (Medbay Aft (112, 194, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Bitch, how about YOU stop.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Im just trying to fucking enjoy myself” (Medbay Aft (112, 194, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Stop fucking lieing.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Yeah, by fucking KILLING me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bro stop with the IC shit just leave me alone” (Medbay Aft (112, 194, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Bro, you tried to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dude” (Medbay Aft (112, 194, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Bitch, stop lieing.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “What do you want from me” (Medbay Aft (112, 194, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Grow some balls.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Come meet me in medbay rn” (Medbay Aft (112, 192, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) "I want you to get fucking jailed for trying to murder me. You and your bartender buddy.
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “So you can try to kill me again?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Do you think I’m THAT stupid, motherfucker?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “So you can see im not the one who tried to murder you” (Medbay Aft (111, 183, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Not everybody has only one braincell.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dude why are you genuinely such a salty cunt in real life” (Medbay Aft (111, 183, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Motherfucker you BOTH trying to murder me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What is this real life you’re talking ab out?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “My name is Kasumi. And you, Randal, tried to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You AND the bartender.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You keep trying to fucking li e.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dude youre making me want to rip my fucking hair out OOC” (Medbay Central (111, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I dont know you” (Medbay Central (105, 171, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Stop fucking talking to me” (Medbay Central (105, 171, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “How about you stop lieing first and admit it?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “'cause you’re OBVIOUSLY fucking lieing.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “IM IN CHEM MOTHERFUCKER” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “IF I TRIED TO MURDER YOU CALL SEC YOU DUMB BITCH” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “YOU BLEW ME UP IN BAR BEFORE YOU WERE IN CH EM, MOTHERFUCKER” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I DONT CARE” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “CALL SEC OR SHUT THE FUCK UP” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “BITCH, YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “SO NOW YOU TAKE THE HEAT.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Actions have consequences motherfucker.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “why are you like this” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Because you keep lieing.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Because you tried to kill me and failed.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “And instead of admitting it, you’re being a fucking pussy,.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “That’s wh y.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “YOU blew me up.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “The chemist.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “YOU.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I DONT CARE” (Apothecary (100, 169, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Well then enjoy the consequences of your actions bitch.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “bro get a life honestly” (Apothecary (100, 169, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “man to man” (Apothecary (99, 169, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Bitch, if you don’t want to be dunked on, then don’t try to kill people.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You tried to kill me. Now you take the heat for it.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bro are you mentally handicapped” (Apothecary (99, 169, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Keep lieing motherfucker.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “That’s all your mouth is good for apperently. Spitting shit.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “But I know. I saw you.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “So get fucked bitch. You don’t get to lie.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You blew up bar. And then you pretend like nothing happened.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Its funny that you think you’re doing something” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You’re 1000 years too young to try to gaslight me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I fucking SAW you.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Ok pal” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Yeah yeah, keep lieing, traitor.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Dont you have a girlfriend or something” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “And the sad part? You fucking SUCK at it.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You tried to kill me, but you failed.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You can’t even fu cking bomb properly.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Why are you trying to call strangers over the internet pussies over a video game” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Do you have a proper father figure” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “We’re on a space station.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Fucking insane ass traitor.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Keep lieing.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Why are you still trying to IC when you’re clearly malding OOC” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What is IC? What’s OOC?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Im turning this off now have a good night man” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Try to be a well adjusted human being please” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I’m mad at you because you’re tried to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I don’t know what’s this IC or OOC stuff you talk about.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Mate stop with the roleplay please” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You fucking tried to kill me, well, now I call you out.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “I didnt try to kill you” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “The what?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Just leave me alone” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “What is roleplay?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “The fuck you on a bout?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Find something better to do with your time” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “This isnt worth it” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “The fuck are you on about? Roleplay? IC? OOC? The fuck’s your problem?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Getting mad over video games isnt the way to go son” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I’m not mad over video games, I didn’t PLAY any videogames for the past fucking 10 years, because I’m on this fucking station.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “You’re calling me a pussy when you wont even talk to me OOC in PDA messages” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “I’m not mad over a videogame. I’m made over you trying to kill me.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Ok man” (Apothecary (100, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “You ARE a pussy though.” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Speaking about some nonsense … .Internet, video games … What?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Holy fucking shit dude get some pussy please” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
CFWMagic/(Kasumi Hasegawa) (PDA: �PDA to Randal Rader (Chemist)) “Did you not check your paperwork?” (Locker Room (194, 132, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) ““Uhm ackshually you cant talk about out of game activities during the game that breaks FailRP”” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))
Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Get some bitches homie” (Apothecary (99, 167, 2))

Seems good to me so far. If I do get trouble, then I get trouble. Rules are applied equally to everyone and there’s no rule claiming I can’t get in trouble for something I reported.

If you’d like to have my perspective on it, I kind of got confused about it as well. In retrospect, now that you say it, when somebody clearly OOC insults you for an IC accusation, how are you supposed to respond?
I personally didn’t really feel much OOC as I have absolutely no issue with crude language and in fact enjoy heated IC discussion, but that confused me.

In the very logs you posted, the very first actual insult altercation happened right here:

Ahlmu/(Randal Rader) (PDA: �PDA to Kasumi Hasegawa (Assistant)) “Bitch i just started playing this game what the fuck is a blood brotehr” (Apothecary (99, 168, 2))

And that confused me. Instead of taking it as an OOC insult, a-helping it and not interacting any further, I decided to have a strictly IC flamewar with them, while ignoring ICK/OCK pleas to stop and trying to push someone who was in OOC distress to handle it ICly. All things considered that was not the correct course of action and being confused about it at the time is not an excuse. I’ll know better next time around. If a punishment, note, warning or ban is issued, then I have absolutely no problem with it. You win some, you lose some and sometimes you’re wrong. This time, I was wrong.

As an aside, you’ll probably want to take into consideration the conversation we had AFTER the round in dead chat as well. I’d like to specify that one of the first, if not the first thing once I could actually speak OOC without getting banned myself for it was to apologize and explain the situation in dead chat. I don’t think that did much defusing as it were at the time, that said, if this situation can be helped in this way, then I’d like to once again apologize to said player (but then again I don’t think they’re on the forums considering how new they were).

Aside from that, nothing to add as of yet.

If it helps, I was the HoS. I can confirm the stalking, dude was superglued to Kasumi’s ass for some time. I ended up detaining him because he followed us onto bridge. It was a mess. I (Believe) The one doing the stalking was the barber, wearing randal’s ID.

2 Likes

Back off and ahelp it. Especially back off if they are asking you to leave them alone at the time.

Not everyone does, you have to remember that other people handle things differently. We don’t expect you to be perfect, nor do we expect you to magically know how someone will react to something. But like I said they made it very clear they were uncomfortable.

Actions taken as the result of this report.

Report Processed