Rain Soho Feedback

So, seen people make a lot of these, so since it’s like… Almost 5 am and I can’t sleep, I’d like to start up a feedback page. Rain is usually a bitchy character and I wanna know if I’m doing a good job in general as her, if I’m getting a bit overzealous with how I act, etc. Let me know!

7 Likes

Arrests me and the clown when we are up to our silly antics you are getting METAGRUDGED

1 Like

fuck rain every member of the pinkerton family has grown to hate rain.

It takes something special to make a character that people love to hate.

Fuck you. :triumph:

1 Like

I’ve had nothing but good interactions with rain, whats with the hate :upside_down_face:

i can understand people disliking rain, but I love em
same vibes as Sparrow, I think

Ruined my valentines day because she was lesbian 0/20 . I’m sending a hitman to your space station.

(I love seeing you around, even if I hate Rain).

do you see banana man-

10/10 tho frfr, you’re always cool when I see ya around tbh

I was Katrina and we didnt date much when I had Rain as my valentine, lets riot

Rain reminds me of Matthew F, somehow always nearby whenever something happens lmao. Hoping to know this character more soon

1 Like

Kathleen and rain can be summurized in one video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs

(I will get my friendship arc, AND YOU WONT STOP ME!)
augh…fucked the embed rip

Exactly the same here, she tried to burn my card but failed miserably. My love for Rain is 10 folds her hate for me.

always enjoy interacting with Rain, no matter what department she’s in (i think i’ve seen her in almost all of them at this point. very versatile.) enjoyably bitchy, but never unreasonably mean imo. almost killed Kree with a chicken one time.

CHICKENS ARE NOT BIRDS. But anyways, I think the only department I haven’t played at this point would be engineering. And that MAY change soon…

1 Like

0 interaction in the past 5 games, I think

Pretty cool person, a joy to interact with, also please get back to work, we need to finish Xenobiology in 30 minutes.

Got hypnotized to be even more of an asshole one round, made Erika Parker constantly pick up things they dropped on purpose and then shoved them around.

10/10, asshole characters are hard to find done well and rain is a good example of one

I rarely interact with Rain, but when i do… it doesnt stick into my memory.