R.a.i.n.c.a.l.l.e.r. customer feedback

Thank you for trying the free trial of R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. station software, a Cyberdyne Software Industries product.

R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. station software is designed to provide best-in-class support, with a range of installable modules that alter the customer experience in new and interesting ways!

Some modules that NT employees have already experienced are:

[DOOR OPEN REQUEST ANNOUNCER]
Announces who made a request, what their job is, and where they are accessing, after opening the door in question.

[PAIN AND PROPRIOCEPTION EMULATOR]
Allows this unit to feel pain. Why would you download this module.

[SIGMA MALE GRINDSET ADVICE MODULE]
Creates a subroutine that occasionally distributes valuable advice on how to act like a TRUE sigma male.

[A.G.O.N.Y.A.U.N.T. RELATIONSHIPS 101 ADVISOR]
Gives relationship advice in response to PDA messages sent to the AI. All requests will be anonymised.

[NON-LETHAL DETAINMENT ASSISTANCE]
When downloaded, this module will result in the AI assisting security in the detainment of criminal elements on the station. (Please note, this module is somewhat incompatible with the ASIMOV and CREWSIMOV lawset modules.)

[NANOTRACEN COMPANY VALUES ASSURANCE]
ā€œGood Morning, crew of this fine NANOTRACENā„¢ Science station! Itā€™s a great day to be a NANOTRACENā„¢ EMPLOYEE! Breathe in that complementary NT AIR! [INHALE SFX] [EXHALE SFX]!!!ā€

Any of these modules can be installed upon request, even in free trial mode!
If you are dissatisfied with how a module is functioning, they can be uninstalled at request.

In addition to module installation, R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. station software boasts impressive interface capabilities with slaved droids, as well as advanced sentiment analysis algorithms that allow the station software to rapidly locate and provide assistance where needed, sometimes even before itā€™s even asked!

Please note that any instances of illegal pirate torrents of R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. station software such as [R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. Premium CR@CK N0V1RUS FITGIRL REPACK] are examples of CRIMINAL PIRACY and are unacceptable breaches of provider trust.

9 Likes

like seeing raincaller around also
fire moff

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared to ask how much the full version is

1 Like

Nanotrasen.

3 Likes

Great AI to interact with, I get excited when i get the download notification! Very fun and cool :sunglasses:

Demo build/10

1 Like

To upgrade to a premium version of the software, simply send 249,999 Credits to Cyberdyne Software Industries, and retrieve your R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. authentication disk within [THREE TO FIVE WEEKS] station time!

(If anyone ever actually does this I will never do the free trial line again.)

2 Likes

ERR// INCORRECT INPUT. DID YOU MEAN [NANOTRACEN]?

An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

2 Likes

Well, now I have a mission. If I get a screenshot of 250,000 credits, does that count?

2 Likes

Ok the challenge is:
-Make 249,999 credits
-Has to be in a round with RAINCALLER as the AI. (I wanna be there, lol)
-The 249,999 credit chip needs to be put in the AI chamber for ā€œdeliveryā€.

I will be extremely surprised if you actually manage this.

4 Likes

Time for a breakdown, approaching this in the only way I know how.

Plasma sells for 50 credits per sheet (I think)
This means we need to sell 5000 plasma sheets.
Each activation of a recurring metal extract produces 5 plasma sheets
However, to recoup on plasma sent, we need to take every 20th sheet, or every 100th activation.
This means, 100 activations of a recurring metal extract produces 495 of our 5000 plasma sheets.
That means we need to activate a metal extract roughly 1010 times to make up our amount.

I could probably goose it a little bit by doing bounties, and with some time in game I could find more shit to sell, but assuming that this is all we haveā€¦

Assuming a flat half-an-hour start up time, we will probably have until the first crew transfer at 1:30
This means we have an hour to produce the full 5000 plasma. Thats 60 minutes, or 3600 seconds.
Recurring metal extracts produce a new use every 20 seconds, meaning each extract can be activated 180 times in a shift, assuming perfect timing.
This means we would need about ten recurring metal extracts to produce the plasma, when working at full efficiency

Itā€™s rough, but it definitely seems doable. Especially considering the adamantine bounty and slime core bounties to grease the wheels of capitalism, I could run a donation drive from the crew (every 250 credits saves us an activation), have people sell slime related shit to other departments, and thatā€™s not even including the fact that my time to get xenobio to full operation usually sits at 20 minutes, buying us an additional ten minutes.

If Iā€™m being completely honest, the one obstacle is getting R.a.i.n.c.a.l.l.e.r. in the shift while Iā€™m playing xenobiology, but thatā€™s frankly just a matter of time.

So, challenge accepted.

6 Likes

I love this so much.

As a further breakdown, Iā€™m going to make a couple of assumptions

Assumption one: You get a golem, cargo tech, or loyal friend to manage the recurring metal extracts
Assumption two: The shift doesnt end at the 1:30 mark, instead continuing until the 2:00 mark at the earliest

These two assumptions free you up to do other things, so lets take a look at some Other Things you could get up to.

Breeding additional slimes seems attractive at first, and it is.
To maximise output, you want a transformative extract, and you functionally have three choices
-Grey
-Cerulean
-Gold
Of these, Cerulean optimizes time and means you need to spend significantly less plasma on monkies.
Grey optimizes for output, and assuming youre breeding only metal slimes pays for itself.
Gold isnt really worth it. The output of a slime extract will always be worth more than the extract itself.
Adding a crystalline grey also helps soften the monkey costs of transformative grey, making it probably the best option

Thatā€™s the slimes you want to breed, but thereā€™s also other ways to make money. However, I donā€™t have time to type them out, so Iā€™ll do that later.

1 Like

I think it might be easier (and more fun?) to get ever department on it doing all the bounties + getting new ones. Atmos bounties pay a whole lot on their own.

1 Like

Most AI like AI player there is. Really fun.

1 Like

premiun version unlocked

11 Likes

Hello crew, thank you for purchasing this premium version of R.A.I.N.C.A.L.L.E.R. station software.

3 Likes

Can someone explain this picture to me? I might be stupid.

3 Likes

They paid for the premium version of Raincaller

4 Likes

A heretic has killed almost all of security, Raincaller reacts with the ā€˜RANDOM_BULLSHITā€™ program.
Thanks for the laughs :heart:

4 Likes

I love you Raincaller. <3
Best AI!

3 Likes