QM X Ore silo - A fanfiction by Drew James #SaveOreSilo

It was a cold night on the station everyone was tired, in the cargo channel there was errie message, “Credits are being syphoned” surprised and shocked the QM ran to the silo, when he opened the door he saw something unreal, “s-silo?” QM mutered, “huh, so you finally came” said the silo, the QM said angrily in his voice “why are you syphoning our credits?!” the silo then responded uninpressed “I wanted to see you one last time…”

“S-silo we can’t be with each other… i-” As the QM said that the silo lit up in a beatifull show of light Ore_silo_active the QM could not look away from the silo’s light, he then touched the silo with passion and said “why? why do you want to be with me?” the silo then said “you see QM a evil being of pure evil and malice wants me gone, i am going to die soon” the QM then said “NO!! You can’t be gone!!” the silo then gave of a warm heat, “i am sorry QM but i must go now…”

A beam of rupturing light descends upon the ore silo destroying all of its matter and reducing it to atoms “NOOOOOOOO!!” the QM screamed in despair and sat there crying.

Don’t let it end like this #SaveOreSilo

6 Likes

Where’s the funny

1 Like

The funny is when this ends up in the wall of shame somewhere within the next 12ish hours.

Done.

no funny here lads. only Drews insanity made manifest.

now weres chapter 2 with franc?

Hauntingly elegant, your writing reminds me of Douglas Adams or Harlan Ellison. I feel the rage and sorrow in your prose.

Once again, Drew James demonstrates his dedication to making the arts greater by comparison.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.