Prickly_tomato sends a Deathsquad during a calm sage round because "captain told me so"

In-game misconduct:

CKEY: Bilary

Your Discord: .David#3060

Offender’s CKEY: Prickly_tomato

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Not relevant.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-03-2020

Round Number: 23386

Rules Broken (if relevant):Whichever rule is for Admin Abuse

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Same as above.

Incident Description:Everything was going pretty normal, then out of the blue prickly thought it would be cool to send in a deathsquad because "well the captain told me to "

The deathsquad then ended up releasing the cargo tesla making the station look something like this
He also appears to think that he did nothing wrong and it’s completely fine.

Additional Information: There wasn’t anything crazy happening like xenomorphs replacing the entire crew or something like that, literally NOTHING happened that would justify a Deathsquad.

1 Like

I believe that was not even captain but Head of Personnel Xarnata Yelm Daemos (which makes it even more questionable) who was really salty about QM building tesla in cargo. Captain was chilling in courtroom and stuff.
As people mentioned in D-chat, ERT to extort captain and qm for not doing their job would be way more in RP-style.

On one hand its cool that he is rping the CC, but on the other hand they wouldn’t just send a Deathsquad just because captain requested it without serious investigation

imo @prickly_tomato was definitely in the wrong to send it

EDIT: As Belone stated, CC shouldn’t even acknowledge the existence of the Deathsquad

Sounds like a bruh moment. I’d ALWAYS send a cc offical atleast before death squad, to “check if things are as bad as they say”

1 Like

this literally killed everyone BRUH.
edit:for one i agree whit belone and it makes me feel extremelly dirty

3 Likes

Their objective is literally
Nobody but CC is even supposed to know about them, so central command shouldn’t even ACKNOWLEDGE their existence.

1 Like

now thats mega gross

I have no idea if it was that admin or someone else, but come on… they were called for on the comms console for not enough roleplay by someone and then sent in to kill everyone on the station including the majority of the station that was literally roleplaying a party for Ian. This is a b word moment… bruh

Edit: I just read the post and saw it was them

tesla was fine till death squad fucked it up

1 Like

They’re advertised in recruiting posters around the station.

That said, a deathsquad should never be deployed outside of extreme circumstances.

That is true, but not the primary topic of this post anyways.

i was there. when deathsquad slew the tesla

2 Likes

I’d be alright with it but there was absolutely no escalation at all to a deathsquad, no inspector, no announcement, in fact nobody even knew there was a deathsquad until the blue bullets started killing everyone on the station.

2 Likes

I was the QM at the time. The cap said on deadchat that they called the deathsquad saying “either kill the QM or kill us all” because they claimed there “wasnt enough rp for an mrp server”. The squad showed up, killed everyone in cargo and then shot the tesla until it broke and the tesla balls were set loose. There were only around 10-ish survivors who all happened to be off station when the tesla was released.

edit: remembered wrong, it was HoP who was acting cap i believe. They were pestering me because the captain gave them their budget before they joined and they wanted it back but i refused (one of the reasons they wanted to kill me, it was a funny round ngl)

Cap should be banned as well imo from what people are saying

EDIT - Apparently it was HoP, even worse

It was HoP, not captain.

This is what the HoP said over the radio after that whole fiasco by the way.

6 Likes

Complains about no RP, then proceeds to talk about the servers in game

lol

3 Likes

Going to post logs and my side after I finish my classes for the day and a few things I need to work on. Might have to do it tomorrow depending on how much digging I have to do to double check things

Only comment I will make is that some of the people on the death squad might be getting a ghostrole ban because the point of death squad is to kill everyone on the station and preserve it to be reused, not release a singularity and destroy the station and kill themselves in the process.

honestly think the cap/hop and deathsquad were more the issue than admin, but deathsquad shouldnt be used because “captain asked for it” on a greenshift.