Pretzel's Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Arbalezt

Your Discord: Arbalezt#3113

How long have you been playing ss13?:

Not quite sure, since late 2019 either way

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Depends, I’m sure some people like me, some don’t. I’m sure enough people will express their opinion on me here.

Game Experience (More Detailed):

I started on TG so here are my hours there:

TG played hours

And then I played on bee exclusively once I started here:

Bee played hours

To summarize everything:

I do know:

• At least the basics of every department
  • Sort of advanced knowledge in science, medical, sec and command roles
  • Overall a lot of knowledge about how the game works
  • Robust, sometimes
  • Supreme shitsec

I don’t know:

• Service jobs ( botany, bartender, cook, etc …)
  • How to treat valids with dignity and respect

Have someone mentor new HoS players to commit war crimes and break probably some intergalactic rights treaties.

HoS main doesn’t know basic service jobs.

Makes sense lmao

*Edit: forgot to add -1. If you cant even service job nword please

Knows his stuff, +1

Tell me the secret of the sun 20 post Bacon.

163 hours as HoS and still can’t brig people correctly.

[admin was a cringe and changed this] should only be mentor on LRP station.

I mean I know some basics, but yeah. I do like being a janiborg though.

Constantly valid hunts. Perfect play style for LRP, shouldn’t be allowed to play on MRP.

[I’m a dummy and not able to vote] for mentor on LRP

[I’m a dummy and not able to vote] for mentor on MRP

Im pretty sure only mentors and staff can + and - applications. Before this gets flooded with more unga no mentor on mrp -1 by other players

@OwenMcShain [was a meme vote that admin was too cringe to understand] (take this one, and save it somewhere for rainy days)

holy shit retard-kuns you can’t vote on this unless you’re mentor or admin and you can’t vote for someone to be a mentor on just a single server
1- btw because bruh how not know service job…

-1 because not know how to service

Seccies after 2508 cant security, all they know is random search, beg they riot shotgun, steal the prisoners items, not listen to the HoS, eat hot donut, and die.

-1 for the reasons as stated above

[I am a mentor, but I don’t have the rank on the forums for whatever reason -Cenrus’ edit]
[I am not a dummy, Kasual made a mistake and is a dummy.

2 Likes

not knowing service the most useless mediocre department

nah they got enough knowledge and I’ve heard some good things about them from other people in msay before, worth a shot to see how they do and its always nice to see somebody violate the Hauge convention.

+1.

If you pump all your hours into being a HoS/sec main and don’t even know botany (questionably one of the more useful departments when used well), cooking, bartending and shit I have my doubts. Arguebly sec is more useless than most service jobs.

Nothing against the dude, don’t even think I know his static name, but it’s a bit oof

3 Likes

Then we just don’t share the same opinion or the same interests.

Botany is probably the most robust service department, but service departments are just not something I am interested in more than knowing what they can do and how they can be used. (Example: Pod cloning, holymelons, CQC in kitchen for cooks, quad sec healing sec, a lot more examples.)

Why is it that the worst people always want to be mentor? What is it about the position? Is it to legitimize your worstness? Pretty cringe tbqh, powergaming/valid hunting HoS now wants access to meta chat as well.

So they can see me say ‘cum’ in msay for the 5th time in 2 minutes :smirk:

Being a mentor is about knowing how to answer questions that other players ask. That’s it, that’s the baseline of all that being a mentor is. And you have in my post screenshots of my playtime on both bee and TG that show plenty of experience with almost all jobs.

Me knowing how to powegame is proof that I am knowledgeable enough to answer plenty of questions. Me being able to valid hunt successfully is further proof to that.

Fundamentally you want people who have a varied game experience, I don’t know why you treat this as some VIP club but it shines a bad light on you.

The only thing that shines a bad light on anyone is the fact that this is going to be the 18th post in the thread, and you haven’t once mentioned why you want to help players and how you are going to help players.

You’re the one treating this as a VIP club, and it’s clear by your application and attitude. You have no interest in helping players one bit, your application and this thread reflects that.

1 Like

If this doesn’t get his application rejected I don’t know what will.

• 595h on Bee
  • 5 notes this month,4 of which for being too aggressive in ways
  • Not a shitposter in OOCs

+1 based on hours mostly. There is some time spread out in other departments. They are the truest example of aggressive security and sometimes shitsec, but still is not the kinda shitter that the cool mentor club is. He is just their nemesis so it is hard to to imagine much support from them.

T: -1