permanant ban
Ban Length:
forever
Ban Date (2022/9/15):

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
powergaming as an ashwalker and DCing before adminhelp arrived
Appeal Reason:
im appealing because i love your server i didnt know ashwalker cant take dead captains stuff that was on lavaland i thought i choud make a roleplay like ashwalkers found strange tech and just experimented i left the game which i know you dont like when someone does a bad and they leave i crashed then i went on acacia now it all looks stupid i know you run your rules with zero tolerance because rules are rules all i wish is please let me play on acacia i can only
Play on your server guys other ones cause heavy crashes and i am really sorry please
Additional Information:
please no permaban can i get that 3 mounth on and and a perma ban on sage i just wanna play on acacia

Follow the format or this will be closed.

2 Likes

Hey what i wrote everything and half of my thing is missing thats not the entire appeal im gonna fill it in the morning just give me some time to sleep

Okay admin ckey is hellomate and my ckey is tracy0minajj the ban type is permanant ban and duration is forever

Appeal reason is i really love your server like i can only play on bee without issues other servers crash my pc i didnt harm anyone i just found dead capa body with a hand tele and the swat hardsuit i didnt mean any powergaming harm i just wanted to make a roleplay like ashwalkers found misterious tech that takes them to a space station with a strange species(humans)and many alike

Wait did you find the captain’s body just lying on lavaland?

1 Like

excuse me good pal, just edit your original appeal with your responses

2 Likes

Following up on other posts: You need to edit the first post in the thread with the information you provided by using this icon:

Additionally, you can’t put single words of text between < >
The forums will interpret that as formatting text and it will vanish. I suspect this is what happened to cause most of the post info to vanish based on what parts are still there.

1 Like

This is what happened. I deleted the < and >.

1 Like

Yes captain was murdered by a heratic on lavaland i just colected the body

Was his corpse in the mining base or out in the lavaland fields?

It was at the purple mining staff place the megafauna staff that uses purple void

1 Like

We really don’t.

It’s only a permanent ban so that you could explain yourself on the forums. Perma bans containing some form of “Explain on the forums” means to do just that and it’ll get lifted/reduced in 90% of cases.

Reduced to a note.

Please don’t leave lavaland as an ashwalker. Also don’t immediately go back to your (ashwalker) body when you die and take another spawn. You don’t remember what happened in your previous life, they aren’t supposed to just act as free lives.