PowerfulBacon Player Report

It doesn’t look like much of the shuttle to be fair, though if you’re not buckled in when shuttle takes off it could be instadeath for the rest of the crew.

It does protect you from lava in that the firestacks aren’t gonna kill you and you take like <10 damage. It doesn’t make you immune however.

I like your description of what happened

I literally blocked you in a corner for 5 minutes before letting you out and then you killed me. We we’re trying to build the shuttle and you were intefereing and kept lavaing everything.

You mention rule 2 broken, however, I never even killed you or anything, in fact, you killed me.

And rule 3, no self antag or grief. I don’t know how you think I griefed or self antagged, you were literally damaging the shuttle that we were trying to build and I even asked you to leave, before trying to push you out in which you formed a lava wall around the cockpit after making a bunch of lava dicks. Being what is the equivalent of arrested for 5 minutes because you spawned a bunch of lava on the shuttle for literally no reason seems perfectly fair to me

Lava does constant burn damage when you are on it, even if you have 100% fire resistant armour

making it out of the syndicate lavaland base just got that much harder

1 Like

We were still building the shuttle at this point, and wasn’t finished

feel like slav did the wrong wrong not beac

I don’t want this report to end up creating interpretation that you can’t use lava staff on station at all as non antag. My understanding and interpretation is that you can do and build pretty much anything you want (hell, this very round I was electrifying grill under glass at engi foyer with wire coming straight from rad collectors, yet I added multiple warnings with crayons and these wall signs and added directional windows as extra layer or protection) as long as you are not doing it to be a dick or griefer and you are doing it safely.
Safe it was not.
You decided to place lava on shuttle and you did nothing to separate lava tiles from the rest, anyone could walk on it and we all know its not hard when you’re running or just have lag (we all experienced trying to move just one tile forward and walking 2 or 3), which is quite common experience for many especially during longer rounds.
Also when in doubt its good to ask heads if you can do something. We had 2 heads and both were not pleased with your lava tiles.

I was the engineer who tried to put windows around the lava tiles we can see on your screenshot. You forgot to mention that you pulled me into lava while I was doing that and then you kept pulling into lava windows that I was trying to screw down. Meaning you were sabotaging attempts to secure lava tiles and basically tried to kill someone who was dealing with that mess. Since you are asking admins to take a close look at this round I believe they should do it and punish all attempts of selfantaging, including attacks like that

Also, is it just me or reports made by some people seem to have some kind of priority and cause multiple admins and council members to show up while many others are left to rot (for logs to be gone)

Logs don’t go away.
Ever.

creating lava on the shuttle is big self antag. not only were you valid for this, but this is grounds for punishment if someone wishes to pursue it

2 Likes

slav dindu nuffin stop griffing him

We were building it still when he came in in and decided to use it for making lava dicks and a lava wall no one can get passed

The dicks improved it
Prove me wrong

You win this time crusader :flushed:

Anyway apart from shitposting now, hopefully some big boy admins can post their opinion on this @Xlyana

no
but i give bob +2 for drawing based black dicks on the shuttle
also bacon you didnt know you could make basalt tiles with the staff??? crriinga

I knew I could make basalt, but i thought I couldn’t build on them cause he told us we couldn’t as a troll

Making lava without protection should leave you liable if someone where to get injured by it. People aren’t allowed to leave lava in the halls and claim, “They walked into it, it’s their fault!” because that is complete bullshit.

You wanted to have your own little space without the consideration of others. When those others came along, you ignored them. Little did you know that you being a selfish asshole would get you naenaed.

Now, look at you. You’re begging on the forums hoping for the person that rightfully dabbed on you gets punished.

Keep crying, whining, and moaning. In the end of the day, you got what you deserved. (also it’s lrp no one fucking cares if you get gay-baby-jailed)

Brother
How could you have fallen so low?
Slav built his own empire on a shuttle for 5 men
Bacon went reeeeee this LRP Libby is my personal MRP Lobby everyone get fucked and follow my rules

Everything is Slav kingdom was good till the admin nation attacked

The thing is, I didn’t even dab on him, he dabbed on me for cornering him for 5 minutes :flushed:

All of what conspired seems to be IC. Closing, other Headmins can feel free to re-open it if there’s an aspect to this that I didn’t consider.