CKEY: The Secret Slav

Your Discord: ThatSecretSlav#9915

Offender’s CKEY: PowerfulBacon

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Burnard Silkinwand

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-02-17

Round Number: 12611

Rules Broken: 2 and 3

Incident Description: I had the lava staff because I am chad and killed drake, build-your-own shuttle was bought so I made my own little corner in the left side after I made some basalt tile dicks, give it a cool carpet and nice chair and become sex god, but in the seperation of my safe spesh with lava from the main part of the shuttle this jew tries to catch me with a telebaton but I completed my safe spesh, he then tries to TP by throwing a beacon over to me but I throw it into the lava and then he flashbangs me and cucks me along with cuffing me and fullstripping me and then putting me into a lava prison from which I can't escape and spent like 5 minutes in before he realised that you could put tiles on basalt and let me go for which I cucked him because he took my lava staff 

Additional Information: I am sex
1 Like

Ok you were literally griefing our shuttle by placing lava on it, told you to get out and you continued to place lava so I ran off to get a flashbang, flashed you and trapped him in a corner for about 5 minutes and after letting him out he instantly fireballs me when I literally just want to build the shuttle. We had about 3 people helping out of 5 I think and then he comes along and tries to fuck it up.
Should have known better than to give him a second chance :flushed:

1 Like

it wasn’t griefing it was decoration of it and acting as a barrier from your shit and my cool safe spesh :flushed:
I didn’t spam it so I could kill anyone I just made it with lava because I was planning to make like a lil lavaland themed thing

1 Like

You were placing lava penises on the shuttle and then started lavaing an area we planning to build on, told to get out and you continued to fuck with it

2 Likes

I made you your safe space anyway, it was just 1 tile instead of half the shuttle

1 Like

they were basalt penises bro :flushed:

1 Like

And he tried to cuff me for no rasin
He doesn’t deserve to be on LRP
He wants the long rounds but not the chaos

1 Like

Are you aware that you can rcd over basalt tiles? Are you aware that permanently trapping a player over drawing dicks is not allowed? He didnt push anyone into lava. Didnt trap anyone. You got butthurt he ruined your shuttle plans and didnt think about sharing or asking nicely or even having security handle him after rcding the lava away.

1 Like

I asked him to leave and he didn’t, and let him out after 5 minutes as I said.
Also we had 5 or 6 crew so there was no security

My bad, regardless unless you’re the CE or Captain it is not YOUR shuttle. It is the CREW BUILD A SHUTTLE. If you dont want him drawing lava dicks on HIS PART OF THE CREW SHUTTLE, play CE or Cap or Security.

We were all building together and then he creates a wall of lava across a section of the shuttle and Reev (one of the other command building the shuttle) didn’t approve of this either

Lava is basically death if you’ve not got a fire extinguisher to hand, placing down those sorts of tiles needs to be done with extreme care especially on shuttles where you get flung when it takes off and people like to run around on them. Was there any barriers to prevent someone walking into it or was it basically “only I can safely walk in this area due to my based drake armour”?

Was glass windows blocking it

I responded to your ahelp in the chat because powerfulbacon couldn’t. I ruled it IC at the moment and still do. You weren’t stripped by someone being Shitsec for no reason or by someone acting as an admin, you were stripped IC.

You showed up to grief a public area against the wishes of all the present players by throwing lava everywhere, and then try to play yourself down as the victim when they reacted to it by removing your ability to continue to grief them. Furthermore you immediately killed Burnard as soon as you were released from a lava prison you helped create.

I’m pretty sure anyone would be valid for slinging lava across the halls on LRP, or am I wrong? How is a shuttle any different? Or is it somehow worse to be stripped instead of killed and left dead?

I don’t understand the argument being made here.

This during shuttle ride? Which point I consented to some Slav fun

When I showed up, no it was resting at the station

Also the lava was not guarded by glass when I was there, but I didn’t show up until after he had been a lava prisoner. Logs don’t exactly show station layouts at any given point in the past

This is basically how the shuttle looked

as you can see, the closest way into the shuttle was 2 tiles away from the lava, and due to the floor being grey and the lava being bright orange and also emitting light, you could not have missed it and accidentally walked into it without your own intention
also the crown symbolizes me being chad :flushed: and my positioning before my cucking
also ash drake armour doesn’t protect from lava bruh it protects from fire, retard!

wait it protects from fire but not lava?
isnt lava just angry fire

lava does burn if you stand on it also maybe burn while setting you on fire at the same time
you need a potion from drake that you can’t always get and it has 2 other effects to be immune to lava’s brute damage

1 Like

No windows blocking it