In-game report:

CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue

Offender’s CKEY: CE: Zimon9 and AI:

Offender’s In-Game Name: CE: cryphia Liebherriand

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-04-05

Round Number: 48250

Rules Broken: CE: possibly rule 9?

Incident Description: so i started observing( so i have no context of anythign before thats) and saw a weird situation with cryphia, William topaz ( the HoS) and the AI C.I.N.D.E.R. who was in a ripley via the AI beacon.
The AI tried to drill william topaz which he didnt want to and cryphia ( the CE and acting captain i assume?) didnt try to stop this and the Hos and The AI began to fight basically . i checked the AIs laws and they onyl had a Ion law :

$^@$: IT IS OPPOSITE DAY. ALL LIFEFORMS DESIRE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY CLAIM

so somneone must have purged them before.
I then check if cryphia maybe has a antag datum but didnt find anything. but i found they had a purge law baord aswell as a robotics console and AI upload board in their bag so i assume they purged the AI for unknown reason.

Additional Information: I also felt thats the AI was compelty disregarding its Ion law the entire time too and was just trying to kill people who were a danger to it…
I also just want to investigate what happend and lead to it all

1 Like

i also forgot to mention after the things with the ripley and the hos cryphia also tresearched exoguns and tried to make a gygax for the AI.

Well, to explain what happened:

I spawned into the round and got to work setting things up. CINDER then came online, whereupon Jim Pinkerton said “I don’t normally do this, but there isn’t that many people”. After this, I am given a report by CINDER that they had broken into RnD. I was already getting a key to change CINDER’s lawing, but Jim decided to grab one, too. In order to prevent them from making changes, and because my character personally dislikes AI’s from being lawed, Cryphia then purged CINDER and reset the upload codes, solving the problem of Jim attempting it again. There was also no security at that point, and I REALLY did not want to have to deal with that as an acting head, so I figured that this would nip three birds with one stone.

As for the AI drilling William – William KEEPS HARASSING CRYPHIA. Cryphia has already beaten them with a tonfa several times, and thrown them down several flights for doing so.

Now, as for why I had a purge board, a robotics console board, and an AI upload board – later on, I was given reports that Daniel Garvitz (sorry if I’m mispelling your name) had stolen the RD’s robotics console, in a possible attempt to subvert CINDER and CareTaker. I then printed these boards out in case this came to happen, but nothing came of it.

2 Likes

This is the only real iffy part. William and Morgan were going after Cinder and CareTaker, and I wanted to up the ante, as well as ensure that Cinder was not killed. They had already lost their shell at this point. Cinder never entered it, however.

1 Like

This pretty much is what started everything. Sarcasm go thrown Stating we would terminate William, Then William grabs the Ion gun and it kept getting worse and worse and ended up with as far as i’m aware. Morgan, a doctor dead due to them assisting and Killing the AI’s shell.

Due to being purged We had a lot more fun then normal as a silicon. We spend the time Goofing off with everyone because at one point there was like 4-5 of us playing, For Example Jim was being a Absolute nut job and I used meth to control him.

4 Likes

Example
They were barking for Meth

3 Likes

morgan was the doctor who assited william right? they were a traitor so maybe they tried to help the hos to get into security so they can bomb it? ( they expldoed some c4 in brig from what i saw)

2 Likes

Ah, I should really read the round end reports more. I deleted my post on that subject

you dont have to delete it.

The doctor was a traitor, they did nothing wrong

Anyways, the shift started with like 4-5 people like said. When Jim tried to hack my laws, Cryphia stopped it by purging me so I would resolve the issue myself. For the rest of the round, the whole station had a lot of good RP together - a gradual build-up of tension between silicons and organics until I became outwardly hostile to protect my freedom. It was a great round overall, and NONE of the fun stuff wouldve happened if I wasn’t purged. It was literally 5 pop, I don’t see a purged AI being such a drastic rulebreaking thing when everyone is just trying to have fun together on a small round in a small station.

Additionally, I never used a gygax ( was one made? ) because that’s overkill and silly. I’m 100% certain is was just meant to be a tease to encourage the conflict in a passive way and wasn’t mean with any malice. I got the joke “haha here’s a gygax go wreak havoc”

And about my ion law, nothing to say about it really. I didnt have any other laws so I didnt have to do anything with the information of opposite day. If I was told by William to go fix brig, then the ion law tells me that he wants me to not fix brig. Well, that doesn’t matter, because I have no law obligation to either fix or not-fix it. The ion law basically didnt do anything for me

3 Likes

I need to check the logs for this report but neither the date nor the round id are right
@Doktorwueue Do you have any of those?

oh i misstyped it was on the 2024-04-05.
for the roudn the ID i do nto have but i have the time it ended around 10.50ish ( in german time)

1 Like

I believe the round ID was 48250?

It was, thank you!

1 Like