CKEY: PooDevourer

Admin’s CKEY: Hollandaise

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

**Ban Type:**Server

Ban Length: Eight Days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-11-23 18:37

**Round ID:**24317

Ban Reason: Shitter chef using CQC to steal all of a persons possessions and deepfry them because the person was in the kitchen, extremely poor RP and overescalation which you have been banned for previously.

Appeal Reason: I am of the belief that when a curator comes into the kitchen and starts throwing your cooking stuff into the disposals, to use CQC to knock them out(Non-lethally by the way) And put everything on them except for their backpack into the deep-fat frier and throw them out is an okay thing to do. Considering the fact that he was throwing stuff I needed to feed people with such as dough and anything else he could grab and I needed the dough to make burgers. So due to the low amount of flour I have you could say my character was really enraged but still didn’t want to kill the guy. So let him get a taste of his own medicine.

Additional Information: The guy in question after I threw him out I inspected him and he had insta quit, which leads me to belief that he was a shitter himself. Then seconds after he had quit the admin bwoinked me asking my why I thought it was a good Idea to deepfry his stuff.

2 Likes

Throwing all food into disposals for no reason should be a ban in itself if it happened on sage and the person’s clothes will have to do as a substitute for the food he threw away.

6 Likes

I support an unban if the story is true. Chef can only use CQC in the kitchen and unless the other player was baited in, if you instigate a fight with the chef, you’re asking for some shit to go down.

Perhaps not deep frying everything, but I’d expect some CQC and harsh removal immediately.

I jumped the table to microwave a piece of dough to slice and get toast so I could make a sandwich. That is literally all I did. You are lying through your teeth

If the curator was really the michiru then what they say is propably trud, as they seems to have habbit od making nad burgers, even im vegan kitchen. Never seen then doing aby griefing on about 4+ tries, so unlikely.
Can’t say no to trashing a felinid though

I saw you like two rounds in a row. Yeah I’ve just been making sandwiches. I had one round on pubby where I took the chapel toasts and just made huge sandwiches and I’ve been a sandwich addict ever since.

Also I’m not a felinid…

I am not lying I straight up watched you yeet dough into the disposals so I responded in kind cos I got pissed. And even so you are asking for trouble climbing into kitchen not being a chef and not even asking to come in. Like you could just ask the pre-existing chef to make what you want

If, for example I did not see you chuck anything into disposals I would’ve just chucked you out of the kitchen without a word. I wouldn’t have done anything more. But because I saw you throwing food away is why I fried your stuff.
And I would like to point out since a lot of people like to mention that I have a history of over-escalation. Yes that is true, however that was a a full year ago, on LRP and it was when I was first introduced to this game. So of course I will make mistakes and break rules. And as you would see on my previous ban appeal I know and admit my wrongs. And I know I have not made a mistake here.

Alright sorry for the long response time. Just for clarity, what did you see them throw away, and how did they do it?

He was by the dough on the top-side of the room, picked it up and when I had come over to investigate he had already thrown the dough into disposals. And for extra-clarity I had been using the microwaves since I was not instantly banned and had been for sometime cooking stuff for crew before I was banned, and there was no dough in them.

Okay, so you specifically say they threw it away but they don’t throw anything in the logs. And even if they did do what you said, assaulting someone plus stealing/destroying all their stuff is not an appropriate reaction to a piece of dough being binned.

I’m going to deny this.

Not to mention the trespasser was only in the kitchen for about 9 seconds before being CQCd.