Ban Type:
All servers
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-08-22
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Placed explosive rolies on the escape shuttle, explain yourself on the forums using appeal
Appeal Reason:

• I had the explosive smokes because I wanted to blow myself up at the end of the round when the shuttle had docked (To go out with a bang for fun)
  • I did not mean for other crew members to smoke them, I just had no space in my pockets / did not have a bag as I had just been cloned and taken to the escape shuttle (I wanted to pick up a welder tool to light one of the ciggies at round end, hence dropped the cigs to make room)
  • If you look through the chat logs, you can see it was genuinely accidental (Apologised to other players at the round end, and proceeded to blow myself up at round end as planned)
    Additional Information:
  • I didn’t explicitly give the cigs to anyone nor suggest they have one
  • I have had another account on this server (Username: DirtyPriest) - I tend to make accounts with throwaway emails because I don’t like byond having my true email (Privacy/security concerns - byond is ancient), hence I am not just someone new who’s made a fresh account just to troll - I had just forgotten my old password and hence needed to started afresh

This is against our server rules, and called multikeying

You also have a third account (scummybishop) you failed to mention and both accounts have pretty bad notes.

As non-antag threw 2 plasma grenades on shuttle 1 minute before escaping. Would have killed multiple people.

attacked random people and helped a traitor kill a guy because the said guy shoved him once and stole his cream pie.

Made the shuttle ‘more efficient’ by walling off the doors.

As non-antag chemist. Spread around “Synthflesh 20u” patches with fentanyl and inpredazine. Lied in ahelps.

Why did you have multiple explosive cigarettes then?

You can’t have needed to drop more than one if this is true.

Firstly, I apologise for breaking the rules! I will be sure to just stick to one account from now on (Although I may need to get one more new account which I would happily share, this time with a permanent email address so I can recover/reset my password when I lose it).

One thing I will say about the old accounts is that they are old - I feel I have improved a lot as a player from that time (Especially as DirtyPriest, my most recent account before this one when I decided to try playing the game properly).

I had multiple cigarettes because I wanted to make a bigger explosion when I lit up the one I was carrying - this really was only intended for me! The cigarette pack was just a useful way to carry them all.

Lastly you’re correct, I didn’t need to drop more than one - however, I dropped an entire pack containing all the rest - this was just airheadedness on my side.

As one final point in my defence, it was one player who got killed on the shuttle out of 7 in total - given that I’ve tried to become a better player and this was the first slip up in a long time, I feel a permaban is a little harsh - I really would hate to lose BeeStation as a server over such a silly thing.

This is purely to force an explanation to be clear - and you’ve now given one. We have a policy of forcing appeals and explanations when someone either disconnects mid-ticket or if what they were doing had the potential to be perma-worthy.

This definitely had that potential, but you’ve given your explanation and @Autistic can handle it however since this wasn’t truly a permanent ban.

I wana get out of the way. As ruko already said. Multi-keying is not allowed. So you will have to choose which account can stay as per policy.

2ndly, any grief that happens before round end, even if by literal seconds will be counted as normal grief.

and finaly, as you have noted. Leaving potential bombs publicaly in the floor was not the brightest play. Especialy for chemist/botanist/chef you should not make dangerous poisens and leave them in public area’s unless they are VERY CLEARLY labeld as such. “rolie” obviusly isant very clearly labeld.

I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt, and ssee further if what you say is right.

appeal accapted