[Poll] Free the copypastas

ERP incidents are rare and when they happen its either felinds or moffs but not like every felind or moff does ERP.

The easiest way to stop all ERP is to force everyone to be a plasmaman.

4 Likes

Or just remove females

1 Like

People will work around that.

It’s harder to work around burning to death.

4 Likes

PLASMA FLOOD DORMS META B)

5 Likes

you can augment a plasmaman right

What about ironic erp? You don’t really think that people unironically want to shove their throbbing plasmacocks into the AI’s silicon boipussy?

2 Likes

If it has cocks it must be blocked

1 Like

you would be soooooooooo suprised

1 Like

make it 13-15+ instead of 18+ so you can keep your dark jokes but keep some based people

Please don’t necropost on something a month old.

As for the suggestion, we are by default 13+. BYOND doesn’t allow anyone under the age of 13 to register.

What the fuck happned to this? I understand this server isn’t a democracy, but admins can’t simulataneously complain about reducing playercount in places like LRP, then decide to ignore the majority of the playerbase. Not listening to the community is why people are moving to other servers.

1 Like

Man wow, Zoey hitting me with childhood nostalgia there.

2 Likes

I thin y’all should so this poll ingame, so people who do not use the forums can vote too.

2 Likes

After being chopped into a pieces by a maniac mime weilding a fire axe, I reincarnated as a lizard who’s sole purpose is to throw people into the burning lava surrounding a necropolis tendril, which I led into greed’s temple where it gambled all its flesh away.

Some parental guidance required.

1 Like

poggers thread