Poll: All about mining. Need your votes

Oh I see now, Im sorry for my passive agresivity.

Please just make blood-drunk appear in every round I literally cannot understand why did somebody think it was a good idea to do that

Oh yeah, totally. Aside from the stuff in this thread there’s a lot of objectively good changes I have planned, like more guaranteed fauna and making goliaths stand out more from the background, etc.

I have added more polls.

Yeah, that’s alot of polls.

But it’ll help me eventually make something that the community wants. So get voting, and thanks again.

Honestly the one thing I really want added is a way to add back the jungle mobs, maybe give them a few tribal craftable options from drops. Maybe have it in abandoned greenhouses/jungle resorts and maybe just reuse the building design like the beach/winter wonderland dome and just fill it with trees, spears/tribal shit, and random 1-3 jungle mobs (if you want more the structure would probably have to be the size of the xenobio hive that spawns in lavaland).
TBH I just really love the jungle mobs and want to see them outside of admin spawning

2 Likes

Make it so all miners spawn with a hiero staff instead of a backpack.

1 Like

shoo. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

will hirophant recive the tg update(i don’t mean fixing megafauna teleporting but the ninja tele)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.