Player feedback:SpaceNarin

I often saw this person as my pAI. Very often.

Every time I checked pAI I always saw this guy there, but it was a while ago.

return when

1 Like

nylaa pretty cool and nice to have around

too bad shes never on lrp

i got permabanned again, this time for taking a budget card from an antag in an IC theft situation

it’ll probably be revoked but it’s horsesht

Well, I suppose that I’m pretty partial here, but even so, can’t abstain from commenting once discovered the post!

Nylaa Narin is among the best players all around. Roleplaying with her will enrich you and leave you better than you were before knowing her.

I still remember the first time I saw her, she was chasing lights in Arkadiusz Goodman’s bar, before I added some strong inputs like flashers lights to maximize her happiness. From that moment we chased each other to have other occasions to roleplay together and it has naturally become a habit.

She is my smally after all!

She is a trusted friend, an invaluable ally and a most unpredictable enemy to face. I remember when Carson Lewis, that bad man, killed her for just having poked him with a toy stand. And even if she ended up in ashes on the ground I still stand to my affirmation, it was a toy stand. Sometimes people do not understand the thousands of ways Nylaa tries to show her care and cuteness to others.

Bad Lewis!

In short, she will offer you limitless hours of enjoyment when you meet her, regardless if it is the first time or you already know her very well. Plus she is the embodiment of fair play. Never watched her grudging or abusing any ghost knowledge.

For her roleplaying is not a mean to an end, is THE end. And that’s something I very much appreciate.

Please never change!

Now smally, if you read this, quit playing and go studying for law school, these books won’t study by themselves!

3 Likes

I have to admit I actually do hate your RP shtick but you’re a fine player cringe neger

-1 witnessed sirio x nylaa rp as drone that can’t speak
+1 was kinda hot doe
-1 not moth
+1 thy mentor
+1 plays pai for my toaster projects

Yes very good 9 erp out of 9 erp

wait thats illegal… sirio according to Nylaa is her uncle… HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SMELL INCEST -99999999999999999 FOR INCEST

According to speis law, incest isn’t illegal.
That means NT has this song on loop

o h n o p l e a s e n o

1 Like

So that means that Nylaa should have come from a state that allows incest.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Alfred no.

Stop it now.

Or from countries like:

Just stop. I’ve seen some weird stuff in some weird forums, but this is getting creepy.

This has turned really uncomfortable
Edit: also I can safely say I have never erped so…yeah

I think you should watch this Alfred

Close your eyes and ears Nylaa, they are all bad people, they are…

CENSORED for Nylaa Degenerates who belongs on a cross!

Do not pay any attention to them. But frankly people… that’s not a general section post, bloody hell. Keep some decency. At least some decency.

bruh i was joking about erp

I just spoke with fax and logic

1 Like

sounds pretty hot not gonna lie
i rate her a 6 shes always the pai toaster on lrp and i never see her play anything besides pai
so my feedback is play other roles besides A FUCKING PAI TOASTER

Nylaa had never considered fighting back against the nasty lightsaber man

Nylaa normally just poisons her enemies

2 Likes

Friendly, wholesome and actually roleplays. Very good.

1 Like