Player feedback:SpaceNarin

Hello, I usually play Nylaa Narin, N.Y.L.A.A or random ghost roles.
I talk in the third person and follow people around.
If I’m not playing pAI I usually play a science role or play as an assistant so I can make a secret base, I mainly play on the MRP server.

This feedback thing seems fun and could show me areas I need to improve so I’ll just leave this here

Have a great day

9 Likes

Not really an area to improve on per se, just that I’d like to see you back on LRP and playing as a non-silicon crew member. Been a long while since I’ve interacted with you IC.

1 Like

stop being my antag objective reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
But you are fun to play with doe, but ya still valid every round

1 Like

bruh hide your evidence better when ur a traitor

then again i do tell that to everyone

but you are still a good uwu

2 Likes

You are one of the few people I meet regularly and I’m glad to say you are pretty good at rp it might get a little irritating with the 3rd person gimic but hey it’s not bad

1 Like

NYLLA STUPID!!! BOOOOO, anyways your rp is cringe but you atleast friendly tho

3 Likes

One of the all-around best players we have.

1 Like

You are one of the coolest players on the server, not toxic not try-hard just friendly and helpfull

1 Like

Used to play LRP alot, fairly chill in game from interactions.

1 Like

really missed on LRP, i thought you left the server. i got permabanned too so its not like i could go on mrp

1 Like

IMO, the most wholesome player on this server!

Always a blast to play with em whenever you’re online, some may find your RP to be somewhat cringey but i find it to be pretty refreshing from we usually have here.

There’s not really a whole lotta criticism i can give currently other then what other folks have pointed out in wishing you played on the LRP server more often.

1 Like

Possibly my favorite player to deal with. I’ve dealt with a lot of people, and by far narin is best catgirl. Oh, and COME TO brazil LRP

1 Like

Very good player. Nice interactions, good responses, and isn’t even close to a toxicity chart.

Overall, 10/10 bees.

1 Like

10/10 Pai, love to snag Pais from science and explore space ruins and having a Pai (like you) that responds is nice.

1 Like

Genuinely the nicest person here by a long shot. There’s nothing else I can really say.

1 Like

Cringe ass also 20 character limit

1 Like

very cool yes

Forgot who you actually play, but you do a good job at it. I rate 100/100 maxcaps.

1 Like

Literally the only person who plays felinid and doesn’t metagame or ERP. You’re good in my book.

1 Like

Nylaa is yes, also what sparrow said. 11/10

2 Likes

i miss you in lrp

remove the character limit

1 Like