PLACEHOLDER-AI-NAME Report

In-game report:

CKEY: Xeapor

Offender’s CKEY: Ofkiast (thanks @j515)

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: PLACEHOLDER-AI-NAME

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/05/2021

Round Number:  29292

Incident Description: They were an AI with combat upgrade on crewsimov. Promoted a rage cage and actively fought in it by hacking Durand’s. Threatened to kill anyone who enters. Immoveable rod hits SM and several parts of atmos. Instead of fixing it, AI continues fighting in the rage cage. Someone law 2 them to get out of the mech, they ignored it.

Additional Information: “Listen i’m malf. I could explode you” was a nice line they said. Also they used : ) and : ( in speech, which is mega cringe

Oh also he abused the camera bug where you could see the whole station to report to sec where cult members were. At round end he admitted he knew it was a bug.

AI outright ignored its laws at times paying no heed to requests over coms in multiple occasions

1 Like

Was in the round, can confirm, the AI did also set chem to emergency access, which was extremely stupid.

1 Like

Lemme pull their CKEY

1 Like

their CKEY is Ofkiast

1 Like

I smell an incoming ban as soon as Jannies process this. This is rly bad.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t join a mech battle you cannot win!

AI yoinked one of my mechs to only realize later that it cannot fight, use weapons or get out of the mech. This prevented AI from assisting crew with the SM and rod.

Day five, still no admin response, im starting to lose hope.

Thank you for the report.

/processed

3 Likes

4 report logdives in an hour?

Damn dude, did you get into a coffee binge lmao

Based

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.