PierogiMan Player Report

CKEY: AmateurMaestro

Your Discord: AmateurMaestro#5055

Offender’s CKEY: PierogiMan

Offender’s In-Game Name: Sailorman From Sailorland (Frank Adamczyk)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/06/2022

Round Number: 37927

Rules Broken: Rule 13, Antagonist Conduct

Incident Description: Shocked at least half of the maints doors on the station, plasma fired in front of brig, and spaced several sec bodies. Their objective was to steal the nuke disk. How can that objective justify any of those actions?

Additional Information: In dead chat, they claimed that they they’re allowed to “ignore their objectives” if you’re an antag. It sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to be annoying. Also admitted to using an exploit related to cham masks.

I was an atmos tech this round, fire was entirely contained to a single hallway and it didn’t seem like they started any other fires.

I’m going to be that guy and mention how nuclear operatives have in practice the same objectives, yet fail often despite(because of? lol) being a heavily armed team.

Hello it is me (frank)
I will now explain my actions and why i think they were correct and allowed

1. I didnt feel like stealing the nuke disk and hiding in a locker for the rest of the round so i decided to be a troublemaker instead, iirc i dont have to chase the greentext as a traitor, so i used my right (to not do that) to memetext instead as the sailor troublemaker
  2. I killed sec and spaced them to hinder their attemps at arresting me and stopping my troublemaking, the rules say that Security can be considered preemtively a threat and eliminated (and everyone i shot to death has attempted to kill/arrest me)
  3. I shocked doors to hinder the pursuit of sec which were mostly chasing me in maint and engineering, the engine wasnt hotwired so any crewmember that got shocked was mostly just annoyed rather than instahusked (i also warned some crewmembers about this and gave a maint dwelling janitor a spare pair of insuls so he could get out)
  4. I flamethrowered brig entrance because its funny and i wanted to cause trouble for sec to handle, but i also used a holofan to block out the path to central hallway because i didnt want to inconveniance regular crew (too much)
  5. first of all you are the one who called it an exploit, second of all i didnt admit to enjoying it, the “exploit” in question is setting cham mask to cig (or anything else thats small) and having it shave my beard and make my eye slot invisible, first of all i changed it to a cig so that my name would show up as my agent ID without me having to wear an ugly mask, i assume the reporter considers it an exploit because they flashed me thinking i didnt have flashproofs (i did but they were invisible). I absolutely do not use chameleon mask to do this exploit (especially since buying a speedloader instead of cham kit and just stealing armor would be better, but not as fun) as i have used it exclusively to do my sailor gimmick, as a matter of fact i much rather prefer this exploit is fixed so i can do my chameleon gimmicks without shaving my beard and losing my cool sunglasses

I believe i am innocent but we will see i suppose

frank

4 Likes

You not only electrocuted the doors around cargo, arrivals, and many other parts of the station, you also admitted in game and in dead chat that you chose to ignore your objectives completely for the sake of playing this way.

From how I interpreted the rule, you’re allowed to go above and beyond as an antag to complete your objectives. But from what I can tell, you made no effort to do your objective and were just looking for excuses to be annoying. If the admins look at your objectives and consider this to be acceptable behavior, then so be it. From how I interpret the rules however (and how I felt being a player on the receiving end of some of this), you really shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

yeah

didnt like my objectives so i came up with my own (annoying security and getting in intense chases)
also i didnt shock any doors in arrivals that were necesarry for new people to come into the station, only maint doors and the sec outpost doors, which i did to slow down security which was in the process of chasing me

1 Like

If I am not mistaken, Rule 13, Antag Conduct says:

antagonists are free to complete their objective by any means available, within reason.

• If an antagonist would like to trade out their objectives for a custom gimmick, they can do so by opening an ahelp and requesting it. Note: Requests are not guaranteed to be accepted. All requests fall under admin discretion.

Imo it would be 100% OK if you had even the 2nd gimmick objective “be a pain in the ass”, but above is telling me this wasn’t the case.

Additionally, it’s pretty stinky killing loads of people, sec or not sec, and move their bodies to some place nigh-impossible to actively or passively find, as it is a sort of “soft” round removal (if sec isn’t your objectives), kind of like how that one time a miner teleported half of a fully-crewed sec to a lavapool in lavaland.

Before when we didn’t have the gimmick objectives, this MIGHT have been okay.

None of what was described here is in violation of Antagonist Conduct under these circumstances.