• No

0 voters

I only like flip flap out of these… BUT IT IS THE BEST

1 Like

i wouldnt mind if all of these got added and the new music still stayed

2 Likes

Title 3 the only good one there.
Edit: nevermind I don’t like it

Bruh bruh bruh how can one not like the first one. Its exactly the type of music to listen to whilst yelling shitty things into ooc

2 Likes

no не nein nie ne 番号

Yeah, that’d be nice.

what about title2 and clown.wmv those are awesome

1 Like

Endless space is the only good ss13 music

1 Like

Space ambience music is the best

3 Likes

That too.

Naw, what made me come to beestation was the unique songs; and I liked pretty much all of them. Those songs are good too, but I feel like beestation gets that extra layer of personality from having the current songs.

1 Like

Why your url link is “youtu.be”

its a thing called url shortener, it does nothing but makes the url a teensy bit shorter

would be nice if bee station would rotate all songs here instead of this one fucking song i hear each time i join.

Well i disabled it long time ago cus its shit…

edit; i liked the bee station lobby song first time but 100000 times later it started to giv me physical pain when i heard it

We should just get a wider array of lobby music in general. Getting in some classic ss13 music would be a nice first step.

We need more songs though, I’m sure we’re all tired of hearing our current repertoire of like 5 songs repeated for the nth time.

Totally agree, but beestations unique character doesn’t seem to matter much to people anymore

1 Like

It does, it just doesn’t get talked about it anymore because it’s somewhat taken for granted now, which it is because it’s been around for a long time. I love Beestation’s character, and wouldn’t want to have it changed too much!