Petition a bigger role in Papa John's for security

For the celebration of this wonderful partnership I propose a few changes for the brig to make it more Papa John’s.

• Replace the now obsolete interrogation room with a top of the line kitchen, very important to include the gibber!!
  • Add chef hats to all of sec

I believe this change would lead to an increase in the quality of the pizza on the station and to the discovery of as of yet unkown recipes, such as the highly experimental honking pizza and the grey pepperoni pizza. We are an experimental pizza research facility, are we not?

Me and the bois when it’s time for cooking:

Formuoli, formuoli, papa john’s the traitoriny and the linguiny.

2 Likes

more pizza-related clothing items

everyone gangsta until they learn what the pizza ingredients are. also I NEED THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF SEC AND THE BOYS MEME

2 Likes

What if we replace everything in perma with cooking equipment? :thinking:

Working with always fresh ingredients to develop some of the finest pizzas would surely help just about anyone get rehabilitated I think. It has a way to really cleanse the soul.

edit: Upgrading this from a petition to a full blown feedback thread

1 Like

10/10 idea :upside_down_face:

Excellent idea, how many times before have you been cooking and found the food lacking that … one special ingredient, something which eludes you in both name, taste and form, but that you know would make your dish significantly better?

Well, what if that ingredient was walking, breathing right next to you? Or something fresher potentially coming through the door.

If we’re going to make sec a kitchen, we should give sec officers cqc in sec aswell

1 Like

Better idea turn Gulag into a pizza making labor camp and make interrogation the delivery room. Nobody likes to mine so maybe they might like making pizzas and killing eachother.

1 Like

Yes, and every prisoner needs to make a certain credits worth of pizza to be let go!

Implemented the new gulag system.

1 Like