CKEY: Lolimilkaparatus

Admin’s CKEY: Xlyana

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/02/2020

Round ID: 15407

Ban Reason: Went on a rant in OOC about how Lolis aren’t pedophilia. I don’t know what you’re on, but here isn’t the setting to talk about this.

Appeal Reason: Clear bias

Additional Information: It’s just my opinion. At least dont pretend that you aren’t friends with people who ahelped you.
Anyway. Lets talk about this. Whats up with you. Why do you hate me so much? Be honest with me.

yeah no, nobody wants you on this server, especially when all you do is rant about women in OOC lol.

Holy fucking shit do I regret going through the OOC log on this one

It’s bad enough to have to explain to someone that ERP is bad on a server with minors… but trying to convince a pedophile that they’re a pedophile is beyond me

LoliMilkAparatus: Women didnt die in wars
LoliMilkAparatus: They get raped all the time
LoliMilkAparatus: Lolis are pure. Real women hurt me all the time.
LoliMilkAparatus: Lolis arent pedo
LoliMilkAparatus: Lolis are pure
LoliMilkAparatus: They are 5000 years old

LoliMilkAparatus: First of all
LoliMilkAparatus: Lolis = not real
LoliMilkAparatus: So there is nothing to being pedo about
LoliMilkAparatus: Wrong i like big asses and big tits.
LoliMilkAparatus: LOLIS CAN HAVE THAT

Lolis are not for pedophiles. They are like otherwordly creatures. Just like Elfs or Furries.

jesus christ just ban this guy from the forums already.

Not an argument…

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and swims like a duck it’s a duck regardless of how hard you insist it’s an elephant.

1 Like

So you are siding with them? With loli haters? Do you even have heart? Let’s be real there, women hate lolis but they love SHOTAS. Hypocrites.

you are disgusting dont come back EVER

Locking for the moment just because this is definitely going to be nothing but a peanut gallery. An official response will be posted soon I’m sure.

As much as I’d like to see where this thread goes, there’s really no need to. Denied. There’s no justifying your behaviour.