Perma players should join as Perma prisoners in sec

Placing two erp degenerates in an interesting prison setting for them to enjoy (with there being beds and showers mind you) is a perfectly good idea and i see no way it could go wrong
Edit: i also now remembered that in a certain boat bomber video where he was doing le epic troll on an erp server a person had non-con as their PREFERRANCE. In the context of it being a prison this is straight up perfect environment for that kind of unholy shit. There is no need for a theoretical perma implant if perma is exactly perfect for what they want.
Just keep them off the server please

Being realistic here, someone who gets permabanned genuinely deserves to be kept off the server.

This idea would be a major cause for disaster.

1 Like
1 Like

make it a penal ban for something not perma-worthy

it would be a replacement for day and maybe week bans, if they behave they can have there ban shortened, if they continue to act like a shitter they get penal role removed, pretty simple.

iā€™d also recc making it a requirement that in order to spawn a warden needs to be on the manifest

i dont know why you think you can come in here and tell me how my own idea works. iā€™ll break both your legs and put you in a noob bodybag irl and then you can complain to the otherwordly powers in the after life where the noob bodybag should be

1 Like

Whats up with people constantly throwing shade like their top shit. Stop fucking stirring the pot. For somebody who wants to be admin you constantly keep going into suggestions and just make an ass out of everyone.

Pointing out why I disagree with a suggestion doesnā€™t mean I dislike the person who posted it. But, yes, when I see people say things like

disclaimer MRP twats arenā€™t welcome to post

I shitpost right back :^)

EDIT: Bonus round! How does what I posted stir the pot more than:

iā€™ll break both your legs and put you in a noob bodybag irl and then you can complain to the otherwordly powers in the after life where the noob bodybag should be

itā€™s pretty much a copypasta that we all know

Youā€™re clearly non intelligent and non admin material if you donā€™t know what type of person i am along with how the LRP players work. You shouldā€™ve seen that coming. As i said, MRP twats arenā€™t welcome to post. Get the fuck out

2 Likes