PerishedFraud Mentor Application

Your CKEY: PerishedFraud

Your Discord: PerishedFraud#6721

How long have you been playing ss13?: Started sometime in 2020.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Dallas (and anyone else who feels like it here).

Game Experience (More Detailed):

Playtime

It should be clear which departments I know the most about, but I can do pretty much any job except engineering/atmos competently, and I’d love to impart my knowledge on to others, be it how to optimize jobs or how nitty-gritty mechanics work.

Why not engi?

It’s just a boring job in my opinion. I see no fun in setting up engines and people tend to make things themselves instead of asking engineering. What’s left…fixing the station? Something that, once again, anyone with an EVA suit can do. Atmos feels like a complete meme to me too, but hey, that’s a tangent. I just want to clarify that at some point I learned how to operate the SM, and I’ve delt with power outages via antimatter/tesla many times (i still remember those). The main engi knowledge just decayed from no use.

And uh, that’s it! Hopefully it’s enough.

3 Likes

2k hours, I don’t think there should be anything said. +1

Here’s some questions related to medical, cargo and science

1. There’s a body missing their head and I cannot clone them, what should I do to revive them?
  2. An oozeling has tons of charcoal and anti-toxin on their bloodstream, what can I do to purge them?
  3. Which extract allows me to make mutation toxin? How much units do I need to have my species changed?
  4. Can I order a mech through cargo? If so, which?
  1. There’s a body missing their head and I cannot clone them, what should I do to revive them?

Pod in botany. That is, take blood, inject into replica pod seeds, plant seed.

1. An oozeling has tons of charcoal and anti-toxin on their bloodstream, what can I do to purge them?

Blood filter surgery.

1. Which extract allows me to make mutation toxin? How much units do I need to have my species changed?

Green. it’s like 4 or 5 units. (Which you make by mixing with plasma to begin with assuming you mean the slime races) You can re-take it to change species after too.

1. Can I order a mech through cargo? If so, which?

Ripley iirc.

calomel is better

yuh +1

A couple questions from across the game

1. How do you deconstruct a door from full functionality back into machine boards and metal plates
  2. What’s the only ghetto-craftable organ and what does it do
  3. What plant contains the chemical form of nitrogen
  4. What does this fleshy mass thing I found in maintenance do
  5. My virus isn’t working, help!

What’s the only ghetto-craftable organ and what does it do

Flashlight eyes. It’s just two flashlights. Enjoy not seeing.

What plant contains the chemical form of nitrogen

gatfruit lol

What does this fleshy mass thing I found in maintenance do

It’s an alien organ you can implant for random effects. One time i spewed slimes from them. The effects are not necessarily good.

My virus isn’t working, help!

I can’t answer from this alone. Not working can mean so much. Threshholds not met? Virus can’t spread? Negative symptoms not neutured? Gotta be more specific.

How do you deconstruct a door from full functionality back into machine boards and metal plates

the hardest question just because of how many steps it has. you have to weld the door first, then just spam your tools against it, but there’s one specific step that I assume you want me to elaborate on. After you weld and screwdriver you have to hack the door to power it off before you can do the next step.

sorry if i’m peanut posting or whatever but more mentors are always nice. it’s nice to not know what something is and having somebody else to help and explain to you so you don’t have to LOOC some random dude.

tl;dr me brain go ooga, ooga brain find something, ooga brain ask other ooga person, ooga person tell ooga brain what booga is, ooga brain happy

The following are mentorhelps, how would you respond to them:

1. I’m a martyr traitor and I want to irradiate the station, what do?
  2. I’m a clockwork eminence and I just jumped down to the station and now I can’t move?
  3. Which is auk singel?
  4. I’m a heretic, how do I make a void cloak?
  5. What antag is it if someone says “R’CH T’H T’RTH”?
    And lastly
  6. Is rice closer as a food to nachos or salad with croutons?
  1. how do I get rainbow flowers?

2. how do I make a Clarke?

3. Is this server a roleplay server?

4. What’s the best way to kill bubblegum?

5. Mint chocolate chip ice-cream or Pistachio flavoured ice-cream?

+1
I would give +2 if I could.

how do I get rainbow flowers?

Cargo, believe it or not. There’s also rainbow weed in botany though, which you mutate regular weed for.

how do I make a Clarke?

You can’t on Bee, but we have the firefighter which is similar. Print all the regular ripley parts but get the firefighter chassis instead, and add a firesuit as the first step after putting the parts together. The rest is classic mech building, just remember it needs 15 plasteel.

Is this server a roleplay server?

It’s roleplay with some action. (It seems like I’d have to link a couple of pages from the wiki to this person and possibly explain the specifics of MRP).

What’s the best way to kill bubblegum?

Two PKAs with full damage usually do the trick. You can also make a long 1 tile wide tunnel to somewhat cheese the fight. Any bit of brute armor helps so don’t forget shit like bone talisman/bracers/etc. Also bring heals. (The “best” way could also be seen as crushing since it gives the trophy, in which case it’s more of the same but you need even more heals because he can melee you at times. You can also swap to PKAs a few hits after he starts his second phase and you should still get the crusher trophy)

Mint chocolate chip ice-cream or Pistachio flavoured ice-cream?

Mint.

Is rice closer as a food to nachos or salad with croutons?

Sorry, I can’t answer for religious reasons.

What antag is it if someone says “R’CH T’H T’RTH”?

That’s a heretic, but please remember that you might not necessarily know that in-character unless it has been announced unless you are a head head, security member, chaplain and possibly curator.

I’m a heretic, how do I make a void cloak?

You don’t on Bee. (I link them the Bee heretic page)

Which is auk singel?

I don’t actually remember what the aux base signal name is but it won’t be hard to find and answer.

I’m a clockwork eminence and I just jumped down to the station and now I can’t move?

Path likely blocked by holy water. Try going back to Reebe.

I’m a martyr traitor and I want to irradiate the station, what do?

The answer here would probably involve tritium or fusion (the latter of which I forgot how to make lol), or stacking things next to the SM. However, irradiating the entire station seems overkill so I’d tell them to ask admins about it before recieving any more advice.

All correct, although like Citrus said for question 2, Calomel would have been better as that would purge and heal their toxin (as long their health isn’t low)
+1, Good answers and hours.

Out of order reeee

1. They have martyr, so they can bone to their heart’s content. Decent answer.
  2. Good
  3. Good
  4. Good
  5. Good, remember, you always have the option of not answering if you think it will be detrimental to the round, though no one’s going to go after you for answering.
  6. Politician’s answer

+1

good answers

+1

+1 from me

T:+7

Since when do you have more hours than me nerd

+1

Good hours and experience. +1

I do not believe you would properly represent us as a mentor given some of your past actions. -1

2 Likes