Peach Blossom employee feedback

I Would like to see some general input. Perhaps how to improve, or what I could add as her traits or backstory.
Initially staffed as Medical doctor, later on also as brig physician.

For more information on character check here.

2 Likes

Positives:

Friendly.
Willing to help.
Cat (very important).

Negatives

Passive/Doesn’t add anything.
. . . I.G not contributing to conversation, actions, or decisions, generally letting things happen without their input or control.
Doesn’t talk with prisoners at Brig ;’(

That’s about it, honestly. If you were more active then you’d be a solid 10/10.

1 Like

The best person/player I’ve met on the server. Every contact IC and OOC was great.
Edit: And this is because we’ve played a lot together in medbay and it was nice. So not simping, just stating facts.

1 Like

Honestly depends on the day.
Sometimes I am less engaged into general conversations, sometimes a bit more into private ones with other players.

And same with talking to prisoners. Sometimes I have a bit more time to spare to talk to them.

One thing I certainly like is interacting with perma prisoners, and probably paying more attention to them than anyone ever would. (it often pays back)

I like on brig physician that I am technically not an officer. And my main goal is to ensure officers and prisoners safety what gives me a bit of possibilities in how to act with prisoners…

Anyway my lacks in initiative might come from OOC reasons too.

But I sure will be looking forward to put more emphasis on this whenever possible.

Medbay gang 2.0 electric Boogaloo

Damn right, see ya in medbay again!

1 Like

peach is really fun to be around. but too innocent sometimes…

1 Like

never interacted with them in game but they totally had sex with zane so -10 million basedness points

1 Like

Nyaa bro 5/10

20gang20gang

Pretty sure yyzsong is referring to when I said whilst passing by “I have AIDs” because I had a bad virus. The autism really shows in this place sometimes.

Anyways Peach is super helpful and sweet, oftentimes so proactive it results in them walking in on the antag who they tracked through the rapidly declining health sensors of their victim still in the process of murdering said victim. I’ve ended up facing them enough times whilst antag myself to know they’re easily one of the most responsive medics, though it would sometimes pay to be better prepared before going into a potential murder scene.

They’re also superb at RP, it resulting in numerous memorable scenes and they have a great way of involving all sorts of people in them. Only thing I’d like to see is more development on the robusting side, but they’re starting to win most of our play fights now so maybe I need to be careful what I wish for.

1 Like

Good person, good brig phys, good character but maybe a tad too innocent. As security, you need to get your hands dirty. I know that from experience. As great as she is, there are times when you want a more robust approach to issues. Otherwise great.

1 Like

Unbased felinid brig phys, acting like an officer, ignoring space law and powertripping while flirting with a simping warden/hos.

0/10

1 Like

will be robusted 10 minutes into the round if they are a target.

Ignored my corpse, smh

Didn’t happen yet.

Can’t think of situation I didn’t save someone if I noticed. Few exceptions are:

• you are confirmed antag
  • station is fucked to the point there are more people dead than allive and simply can’t save everyone
  • recent war ops and Tb (i was protecting captain and keeping him on the move)
  • there is no way to save you due to lakv of materials (no synthflesh and no time to make one. No tools and no materials to print them)
  • saving someone else (not gonna lie, sometimes you have to choose)

Constantly seen on the back of zane blake unbased and dare I say bluepilled. (But seriously they are actually a good roleplayer tho)

1 Like

Nice person, one of the few brig physicians who heals the people in brig and plays RP for the RP rather than the amount of kills they can get in a single round.

4 Likes

cool player but please stop doing this stop it get some help

7 Likes

Refused to wear the clanging ratvar boots when fighting against a blood cult. 0/10 unbased and cringepilled.