Pannacotta banned by RukoFamicom

Amadeus Ginga says, “Eyy.”

Everett Garrison meows, “Hey.”

Everett Garrison throws the sunglasses.

Amadeus Ginga says, “You are going down.”

Everett Garrison meows, “Honk-pockets.”

Everett Garrison meows, “Nice.”

Everett Garrison puts the rapid-construction-device (RCD) into the toolbelt.
Amadeus Ginga says, “Unless yo ugive back.”

That’s how it went down, I later told folks over :s to set you to arrest and yadda yadda.

You see, the thing is, if you were only to let me take the glasses you stole from you when you were incarcerated, instead acting like an animal which is pushing me around and stuff, I’d probably go for your stuff and shit. Yet you decided to make me angry and strip you down so I can throw you into black and orange clothing and give you five minute sentence. I asked you few times to stop what you were doing so I say you brought upon yourself everything else. That is why I went for physical actions against you since words clearly did not work (the plant situation).

No, what turned me into a dick was your behaviour.
What even is “intuitive judgement”? How does it work? I’m trying to break it down to understand it yet I find myself unable to.

Someone’s intuitive judgement is their ‘gut feeling’, more or less.

Yes, that is not how things should work when you’re on such a position. You got presented with statements, you went for “guts”.

You’re free to feel that way, but ultimately that’s for the admins to decide, isn’t it?

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I don’t know why you’re bringing up my IC actions and accusing me of intentionally and consciously making a decision to make you angry.

I never said the arrest was unjustified or that I was not responsible for my actions.

Pushing you around ‘and stuff’? I was trying to nonlethally escape arrest after I got caught trespassing into a restricted area.

The plant situation? Not entirely sure what you mean by that. I don’t need a justification for you using your gear against me. I committed a crime, you tried to arrest me, no further explanation needed. I generally don’t trust the person chasing me with a stunbaton out to want to discuss things in a peaceful manner, especially when I tried going to the brig to talk with someone else twice.

Look, mate, I’m not trying to call you out or invalidate you or some such bullshit - don’t be so defensive. Just chill out, because that’s really what got you into this situation and I think it’s how you can get out of it too.

To that end, I’ll say this: I’m not your enemy here. I believe that our interactions IC were IC interactions, and I don’t hold anything against you OOCly - though I was upset that you called me an animal and stripped me naked, I’m of the belief you did that because you were worked up about the situation and weren’t thinking straight, so I’m not holding it against you.

If you want to believe I am trying to keep you banned or slander your name or whatever it is, then I can’t stop you, and I’m not going to make any more attempts to clarify unless an admin requests I do.

It’s midnight for me, and I imagine it’s probably late for you if you’re american like I am. It’s probably best that you get some sleep and reconsider things in the morning.

I don’t know why you’re bringing up my IC actions and accusing me of intentionally and consciously making a decision to make you angry.

Because you made my character angry? My vein was already burst OOC because of captain yet I did not consider their actions when dealing with you because…well, you’re someone else, why would I?

Pushing you around ‘and stuff’? I was trying to nonlethally escape arrest after I got caught trespassing into a restricted area.

After trespassing, stealing and assaulting. Escaping rightful custody is technically not what you should do now innit.

The plant situation? Not entirely sure what you mean by that. I don’t need a justification for you using your gear against me. I committed a crime, you tried to arrest me, no further explanation needed. I generally don’t trust the person chasing me with a stunbaton out to want to discuss things in a peaceful manner, especially when I tried going to the brig to talk with someone else twice.

The situation when you hid in plant. Trust me I’d be more that happy to talk to you followed by “Eyy” if you only didn’t act like an animal earlier.

I can’t write more replies because of some newcomer reply limit, funtimes.

It’s morning ere @fighterslam , I’m fully up and aware.

I’m gonna say it, unpopular opinion time. The only person who controls the way you conduct yourself is you. Nobody magically turns you into an asshole. That behavior is on you and your ability to control how you react to others.

7 Likes

It’s like saying that when someone force-feeds you, it’s your fault that you vomit. Or that when someone hurts you, it’s your fault that you scream in pain.

People have tolerance for certain things, the further something strays from your vision or set rules you have, the more unbearable it becomes, until it leads you to burst.

What you said is incredibly selfish, I am forced to believe you have never met your polar opposite, and I hope you never will.

False equivalency

Another false equivalency

I’m going to say it again. Bottom line. You. And only you. Are responsible for the way in which you conduct yourself, be it if someone offended you or otherwise.

1 Like

Okay, but you see the hypocrisy here, right? If you’re going to hold me accountable for ‘making you angry’, then shouldn’t you hold yourself accountable for behaving in a manner that provoked me?

Personally, I agree with Sergei in that you should be held responsible for your own conduct, but you’re enforcing something of a double-standard here by your own rules. Is it everyone’s job but yours to be super careful about your feelings and make sure you’re never hurt?

After seeing the logs, conduct in this thread and in game, I’d support keeping this as a permanent security at least with some time off of sage as well.

Perhaps some time on the lower RP server where things are more relaxed would help you enjoy the game as a game, instead of getting this angry at the other people playing it with you.

Well, you’re wrong, what else can I say.

Alright, I said it above I had no intention of keeping this as a permanent ban. I really don’t see that you have presented me with any other option after that obstinate statement.

If you truly, fully believe that you are not responsible for the things you say/do, there is no conceivable reason I should lift this.

I will be editting the ban reason to be more clear when I get home.