OwOmangs mentor application

No. It works like a Discord ping. You just say @ and then the group.

Dont do it unless you want a lot of angry -1s.

1: how do you put the most gas in a canister?

2: gun not shooting what might be the reason?

3: is canister fusion a thing?

4: what are some of the gases made by fusion.

Cough cough contaminated cough

Anyway more questions

1. Idiot gets dragged into medbay. Skull icon on medhud. Causes? Treatments?
  2. Explain how to use a vial extrapolator
  3. What is the maximum amount of symptoms a virus may have?
  4. How do you falter the spread of a disease?
  5. How do you obtain the hulk mutation?
  6. How do you treat brain traumas? Severe? Deep-rooted?

Toxic gases often come with increases in either pressure or temperature. Thus making Draught the better option in most cases.

I want to give you a -1 because of your ckey but you have my mercy

+1 (hopefully) welcome to the team

We dont have those

I am intelligent.

A few harder and longer questions -

• A plasmaman has died and suffered severe damage, albeit their is still a defibrilation icon. The medical doctor has managed to fix the burn husking by tend wounds and synthflesh, albeit is unsure from here. How should they revive the plasmaman in a safe way, and in the shortest amount of time possible?

• An assistant asks you how he can, using ghetto chemistry without a grinder or access to a chem dispenser, produce a small amount of thermite. How would he go about this utilizing the ghetto chemistry practices available in game?

• There is a Warden who is undoubtedly new, asking for what he should do with a confirmed Enemy of the Corporation, possesing a double-esword. The traitor has been detained, and is stripped of all his weapons and telecrystals. Armory and the Brig itself is unharmed, but there is no Captain or Head of Personnel. What should be done in this situation?

• A normal Security officer has received reports of a confirmed sleeping carp user - that being you. He asks for information on how to counter somebody with Sleeping Carp. What do you tell him to do or bring in order to even up the fight?

Huh. It’s almost like it’s annoying to ping people constantly to regularly checked forums isn’t it…?

@RogueNPS

Showing acceptable knowledge. Nothing horrific in the notes. Would like a few more hours.
+1 from me.

I have literally never ping on the forum once.

He is at +3 right now.

mfw edit post instead of replying

1. Revival surgery doesnt work. No causes listed.
  2. Good
  3. Six. Any symptoms over four has a chance to replace a symptom instead of adding
  4. Not what i was looking for. Adding spaceacillin to a disease “Falters” it, making its method of spread Injection Only
  5. Good
  6. Brain surgery doesnt treat deep rooted traumas

over all ±0

I am sorry I got you mixed up with someone else.

jannie moment luh mayo

I was only warning him against being impatient is all.

I ran out of replies for that day, and im goign to run out for this day aswell, always check my last message, also if we could, can we do this on discord?

As far as i am aware. Apps have to be done on the forum. But im sure that you will get accepted anyway.

I think for the record case they should be held on the forums. That way others can see your performance aswell

Sorry gamer, -1 from me, you have a fairly recent ban, your answers were so and so and more hours would be nice.

Also bump.

@Mentors Could we get some more votes on this? It’s been sitting for way too long.

Abstaining. More hours