Outrageous statement about mechanic!

Greetings.

Very very long winded post detailing specific instance, that nobody else saw, for a very niche thing, that nobody actually cares about. Originally appearing to be well thought out but becomes more one-eyebrow-raising the further you read. An odd mipsselt cofumsing sentance cauzing to yuo re read times two.

HUGE SUBJECTIVE STATEMENT IN ALL CAPS AND BLAMING GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR ISSUE.

Smaller paragraph starting to deviate from any factual input, filled with biased opinions, straw man arguments, logical fallacies and occasional swear word.

Fighting back tears and literally shaking from not using slurs.

Signature
as if people know me or give a fuck what I think.

12 Likes

This needs to change!

Gamer word, gamer word

5 Likes

conspiracy theory, stating that those in charge refuse to help the community despite it often being contrary to posts like this

call to action

2 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

OP when that thing happens

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Kate_bishop1 outta nowhere with the customised meme

Annoyed, overboard rebuttal to post. Swearing and suggesting that the person who made this post is bad for a variety of reasons. Fair point that is undermined by the sheer amount of profanity in the answer.

Concise summary of answer, meme sentence, final potshot.

1 Like

When You Code It.

1 Like

yes I am based, no I wont tell you what im based on

1 Like

Cool post Maggot 's Alt , OP but what if instead of doing that we…

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. FREE NICK DORITO, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS, SCROLLING DOWN.

Thanks for listening to my epic gamer reply. Together, we will make Beestation great again!!
:sunglasses: :gorilla: :sunglasses:

Smug comments about having a superior vastly more educated opinion, derailing own thread, defeating the purpose of drawing attention to the issue in the first place.

bitly.com/98K8eH
Linking to something irrelevant and fruitlessly trying to draw a non existent comparison.

Declaration of not playing on server until group comes to senses, and issue is fixed, as current situation is described as literally hitler.

Signature,
slightly changed and including copy pasted new meme to imply innovation, however instead clearly displaying lack of personal creativity

5 Likes

Smug statement how server is shit and its gonna die,mentioning their ban and how shit the admins are

4 Likes

dk who u guys are making fun of. can’t imagine anyone with this type of disposition

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.