Ban Type: Job

Ban Length: 7 Days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
1-12-2023
Round ID:
??
Ban Reason:

Appeal Reason:
I meant to inform someone but couldn’t, thanks to a weird hardware bug- when my computer’s battery is too low, the system effectively has a seizure and my computer has to restart every time I need to log back in. This, conveniently, occurred just as I was being called away to figure out why my water heater was doing the opposite of its job and not heating water (the element was covered in white crusty mineral buildup). The latter part of this report is just not factual, there’s one admin remark remotely similar to it, and that was due to having to disconnect during a ticket (so I suppose it’s similar but only in that I happened to need to leave- the main difference is that I actually did inform an admin then, because I was mid-ticket when I was called to do whatever it was I had to do at that juncture).

TL;DR My computer made a fucky wucky mid-round and I got called at an inconvenient time to do some good old-fashioned rural home repair. No, I couldn’t just call a technician, I’m poor and live in the middle of nowhere.

Additional Information:
nukedvaultboy

Hey. I can’t process this ( moderators can’t do their own appeals).
An admin will handle it

Alright, I’ll cut this down to “Time Served” then.

Appeal accepted.