Oo7craigmc Staff Feedback Thread

his is the feedback thread for our Administrator @oo7craigmc

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m just bumping this because I wasn’t really able to actually moderate when this post was first made.
I’ve finally had my perms for about a week and I’ve mostly been hanging out on late-night Sage.
Let me know how you think I’ve been doing if you’ve seen me around! Thanks for the input!

Congratulations on the ban that led to another addition to the Wall of Shame, that alone is a +1.

4 Likes

Bumping this because I got promoted.
Moar feedback please. :pleading_face:

Some goober disintegrated me by accident due to incompetence the other day.
Craig is perhaps the first among the staff to actually give me an aheal for such a scenario, which was greatly appreciated. Stay cool.

1 Like

Bumping again for more of your feedback.

I hope I’m doing well.
So far I’ve only accidentally summoned Todd’Sie once before roundend, so I think that’s on par.
Let me know what you think!

1 Like

Negative feedback, but going to keep this constructive,
I had a ticket I opened because I thought the botanist was spamming alien weeds.
After waiting a few minutes (I presume checking logs or something of the sort)
I got a response: “Delimber anomaly” and then the ticket was immediately rejected, so I couldn’t respond as I still was pretty certain I saw the botanist doing it. I also was not aware the extent to which you looked into the issue, so given the context I thought it appropriate to make sure.

Since my ticket was immediately rejected, my only options was to re-open a new one and was immediately rejected and asked not to re-open a closed ticket.

In this case, I think it would be better to leave the ticket open for at least a little to allow response, or give more context than only the two words “delimber anomaly” in a response (I still don’t even know what this means. Can delimber anomalies spawn alien weeds?)

So the person in question had gotten a Xenomorph organ from a delimber anomaly, not from Botany shenanigans.
I didn’t elaborate because you were playing and not observing.
In hindsight, I should have clicked IC instead. Sorry about that.

Bumping this again.

I am probably best known now for playing Christmas music during rounds.
I am a menace and I cannot be stopped.

3 Likes

so its you? uhhh opening adminbus report rn because i do not like the music.

jokes aside, you are one of the few admins that I see actually manifest from the void to handle tickets when shits going down. Certainly not the only one, but you do pop in frequently enough that it’s noticeable. That’s really what matters.

5 Likes

While every Senior I have met thus far has been well-intentioned and helpful, Craig is undoubtedly one of the most friendly and engaged.

He never fails to give off an attitude of positivity and connection with the community, especially the mentors.

Thank you.

1 Like