Reported player: Beckah Merryman
Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 9/21/2022

Round Number: 40497

Rules Broken (if relevant):
R1: You must roleplay

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):
N/A

Incident Description:
I spawned as a member of charliestation with another player, while an explo was going after their target. Both of them died, so we revived the target first and asked them who they were, why there were here etc (to which they gave some hard to understand response) and then let them go onto the explo’s ship and leave. They do not do this, they instead wait until we revive the assasinating explorer and interrogate them aswell, until we uncuff them and let them go too.

However, just as we let the explorer go, the target decides to start a plasmafire that kills all of us (Including themself) except the other charliestation member. I ahelp this because R1, it does not make any IC sense to stay near the person trying to kill you, let them get revived and then start a plasmafire to kill everyone including yourself while many other options are available, especially when your objectives are to survive.

It is marked as an IC issue, and a few moments later when I ask them why they did it in dchat, they give this clearly sensible response that indicates a high level of roleplay.

DEAD: Beckah Merryman says, “i made the plasma fire because it was funny”

Additional Information: They also at one point said "Beckah Merryman says, “My nae is waltr white.” though this was already handled by Oo7craigmc in the round.

3 Likes

This was handled by me too.

I’ll edit it then.

1 Like

Player has been permabanned

Doesn’t matter if the report has substance. Please remember that reports aren’t personnal actions.

2 Likes

This is absolutely correct. ^ Admin reports are there for admin misconduct and to give feedback/improvement to admins. Anything that is directly related to a player should be part of a normal player report.

Alrighty, lets break this down.

After looking into the logs it is rather obvious how the whole plasmaflooding is not an IC issue at all. It makes no sense for them IC to just plasmaflood the people that literally revived them and ontop of that to also kill themselves with it.
The saylogs in dchat afterwards also give it away.

The person in question has already been permabanned for griefing. @oo7craigmc has been corrected and talked to about this situation.

Thank you for the report

Report accepted