Oo7craigmc Admin Report

In-game misconduct: Prematurely closes tickets and warns you when you try to open a new one in hopes of getting an explanation as to why they closed the first one without so much as an effort into resolving the prior one.

CKEY: BottleOfFur

Your Discord: Momma Fuzzy#0001

Offender’s CKEY: Oo7craigmc

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/14/2022

Round Number: 41360

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community.

Incident Description: Attempted to create a ticket reporting another player for utilizing meta information. Was immediately marked IC with no explanation or response. Attempted to re-open the ticket and inquire as to why they didn’t so much as respond in the ticket. Was told to not re-open a ticket and that the admin could see more information than I could, ticket was then promptly closed again. I understand that admins are in no way required to inform the player of punishments they do not receive, nor any information regarding the outcome, but there’s a certain line between discretion and unprofessional behavior that I feel like this is crossing.

Additional Information: Relatively new to the server, so I understand if I may be misinterpreting the conduct rules. In spite of this, I can’t help but feel slighted when the admin refuses to so much as speak to me regarding a ticket I made and instead keeps me in the dark about something which I had reported in the first place.

Heyo

No judgement on the actual reported situation for now
But:

You are not entitled to know the outcome of your tickets, byond what is already available to you (resolved vs. Ic’d, and the bans page)

1 Like

I completely get that, but can you see how it’s frustrating when they refuse to even say as much as “It’s being handled” or something along those lines?

1 Like

Round ongoing.
I’ll explain when I can do so without IC OOC.

Right, so there was a Blood Brother who was trying to kill their target and had captured them.
When caught, they made up an excuse that they were checking them for implants because they were a Traitor and that they had successfully removed them. None of this was true, they were just trying to cover themselves.

Then I received an AHelp from someone spectating who thought this was a case of them metagaming Traitor implants (it wasn’t). I marked it IC and they repeatedly opened new AHelps about it demanding an explanation even when I told them that they were not privy to the information that I had and that they were not supposed to reopen closed AHelps. I AHelp muted them after closing their fourth AHelp.

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for information, I was asking you to at least have the common courtesy to respond instead of just wordlessly closing the ticket. I understand that you are in no way obligated to tell me why something is the way it is, but can you see how it could come off as more than a little dismissive when I’m just trying to understand why you closed the ticket?

I marked it IC because it was IC.
You asked how was it IC and that was the part I couldn’t tell you, so I told you not to reopen the ticket and closed it.

1 Like

Fair enough. I mistook you marking it as IC as you just closing it, as that’s what I’m used to most admins on other servers doing. That’s my bad and I apologize.

6 Likes

I don’t see anything that was wrong here. A ticket was marked as IC due to it being IC. The marking of said ticket was valid.
What an admin decides in a round is final so don’t reopen closed tickets. To “reopen” a closed ticket you make an admin report on the forums. Just as a small reminder.

In this case though, the marking as IC was valid. Thank you for the report though!