One Billion Lions vs One of Every Pokemon

Wait stop, you’re convincing him to remove regigigas as being fair game

they would probably also be at least somewhat spread out. Besides, it states regigigas can TOW the continents, not pick them up and throw them. Continents in the pokemon world are more the size of a single nation state anyway. Like the entirety of unova is based off and therefore fits in the city of new york

Pokemon flies into space, lions all starve to death. Pokey mans wins.

1 Like

lions ladder into space

1 Like

There isnt any atmosphere in space. Can lions wear skinsuits and internals?

1 Like

If the lions are spread out, it’s just a process of tactical elimination. It’s obvious that at least some pokemon exhibit sapience, so all they have to do is use the big clever and tactics to cordon off lions and kill them off in groups of tens of thousands.

lions just corpse throw each other at the pokemon until it runs out of HP

also SOME pokemon exhibit sapience, but like 300 tops can actually strategise, again discounting legendaries. the rest are just “am fish” or “am bebe” or “well i could help but my ability obliges me to take this turn off” or “am sleepy good night”

Lions aren’t sapient, they don’t have the mental capability nor the limbs to pick up and throw each other. They are incapable of critical thinking or strategizing, and would easily be defeated by an opponent that violates the very laws of Thermodynamics on a daily basis.

3 Likes

what about 1 billion ss13 spacemen vs 1 billion lions

but it’s a billion lions. Also, assuming whatever pokemon went to space had to follow the laws of pokemon, they’d need to attack or use an item every turn, and they’ll eventually run out of both and be forced to struggle themselves to death

given spessmen complete with toolbox can club an armored, combat trained bear to death by facetanking, before going down themselves that’s a win for the spessmen

Well I mean, that’s not particularly fair to make it so one side has to wait calmly for turns while the others can just fucking go at it. That’s like one side of a battle following the modern rules of war while the others use tactical nuclear weapons.

1 Like

You forgot to factor in the infighting.

One pigeotto is enough cause lions can’t fly

1 Like

Also yeah, swimmin pokemon and flying pokemon can just leave to recuperate energy and health. Lions can’t cross oceanic stretches, they’re way to long, not even counting currents, depth and bad weather.

3 Likes

TABS was free a few days ago.

2 Likes

Damn, I was planning to get that.

lions can ladder into the sky to get the pigeotto. Stacking a billion lions on top of eachother can get high up enough to the point where the air isnt breathable, therefore they can chase the bird anywhere and chip away at it

okay but can your 1 billion lions fill the ocean trying to get the fucking magikarp?

Then the lions would die of oxygen deprevation, the pigeoto can just fly away while the lions ladder climb. And the lions can’t ladder in the first place, since the weight would make it collapse in on itself.

2 Likes