Ok why are you seething over ur erp race?

literally whats the problem with the paywall for erp race??

1.use xenobio for toxin if u want a tail so much
2.furries are known for having a lot of money for whatever reason so why not just donate like the minimum amount if you can already spend 200$ for a fat farting cat-dog-human hybrid

4 Likes

can you just shut the fuck up already holy shit you are just as bad crying over this as the furries are holy fuck just shut the fuck up.

4 Likes

old account furries dont have to pay :frowning:

second lifeweb fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff20chars

bruh i think your more angry over this than the actual felinid players

3 Likes

Here’s your answer.

And the PR was speed merged for no reason. It was never supposed to happen.

He’s laughing while the furries are making staff reports. Stay mad degenerates.

I’ll be honest i used to not give that much of a shit/only be mildly annoyed by the existence of felinids and how bland they are, but good fucking god after being on the forums and discord for a while i think the people raging over their existence are so much worse.

Like seriously, who the hell gets so upset at a kinda cringe element of the game to the point that they just break maintainer conduct and speedmerge things Orange Man style?

The actual problem was qwerty breaking rules with that pr

1 Like

Sad part is it’s already unmerged and set in config now so like? Why are we bitching?

I think that that speedmerge was pretty funny because it was an obvious joke. It would’ve never stayed.