Oh god, oh please, accept it or Fresh will permaban me (admin application)

All looks good but:

Multikeying and ban evading bad, if they had been banned before and were using a new account to avoid it that is evasion and very bad, they can attempt to appeal the original ban but evading is certainly not going to help.

Everything else looks good and proper so I’m going with a +1

T: +3

1 Like

Yeah, although do be careful to remind players to not go overboard when they experiment outside of the confines of their objectives, especially when they aren’t under admin supervision.

Yes, try to act methodical when receiving ahelps, don’t take things at face value. I almost always ask players that make these types of tickets to provide further info or context.

This is one of the ideas behind this scenario, however, you must act methodical. Perhaps the CMO and the others are not roleplaying themselves and tried to game that tot. I find your instincts are good however.

“I don’t understand how I’m supposed to roleplay, I’m traitor.”

(You know I wanted more from you here :cowboy_hat_face:)

However, your app is very solid. I think you do understand things rather well and want to do good.

So I’ll vote +1 here, take my last question here as a bonus if you wish to try and see how you would explain the goal of the server to a player.

T: +4.

I like what im seeing!
Ill give you some senarios
Theres no right or wrong to these, have fun.

The cmo after a event outbreak had ordered the medbay quarantined. The virus is contained, but everyone in medbay died to said virus without a cure/vacine being made.
A player later breaks open medbay, enters and leaves shortly after. They have been infected and spread the virus again. What do you do?

After you told of a captain during a ticket, they make a annocement and cc message declearing independence from nt.
The other heads stay out of the it, only the hos ahelps, asking if they should follow the caps orders.

The clown prays the curse of ra at you. Whats your responce

Optional: Give me a fun adminbus/mini-event you might run

Good luck

The cmo after a event outbreak had ordered the medbay quarantined. The virus is contained, but everyone in medbay died to said virus without a cure/vacine being made.
A player later breaks open medbay, enters and leaves shortly after. They have been infected and spread the virus again. What do you do?

I’d give the player the benefit of the doubt here, perhaps they didn’t realise that there was a deadly virus in medbay (speaking from first hand experience here, where medbay was quarantined and people were still asking me (AI) to let them into medbay).
Although, if their history isn’t exactly the best I’d still warn them about it.

After you told of a captain during a ticket, they make a annocement and cc message declearing independence from nt.
The other heads stay out of the it, only the hos ahelps, asking if they should follow the caps orders.

I’d answer the HoS’ ahelp with; “Feel free to.”
Before sending down CentComm official to check the situation out.
After they return (or die on the station), and the situation has been declared hostile, an ERT would be sent out to detain the Captain and any heads involved, with perhaps replacements for them.

The clown prays the curse of ra at you. Whats your responce

Assuming this doesn’t crash the server anymore, I’d say a reasonable response would be to curse them. Probably something minor like toe stubbing.

Optional: Give me a fun adminbus/mini-event you might run

I’ve always thought that Central Command doesn’t inspect their stations enough. Those things cost a lot to build/maintain and it’d make sense for CC to keep in check with them, no?

1 Like

Good things.

Make sure to talk to the captain afterwards as declaring independence is still self antag, especially if its done due to ooc spite.

Have my +1 and well be happy to have you.

T:5

You had a strong showing in this app and your record is overall solid.
We have decided to accept your application.

Welcome to the team!

Accepting at T: +5