Oh god oh fuck I got griffed

it wasnt the shove once, it was the shove as i was treating someone who was about to crit

was worried he was just gonna kill the dude/continue to prevent me from healing him, I shot him so he’d goto sleep while I actually healed the dying guy

I was also worried he’d actually caused the dying guys injuries, I considered he could have been the attacker following them to medbay to finish the kill considering the flashbang earlier and the shove preventing me from healing them.

@GameAdmin need someone to respond to the bickering

This has to be one of the oddest reports I’ve ever seen. Surely you can see how bad this makes you look as well right?

2 Likes

reminder to not engage with the troll, claims to think SS13 is kid-friendly and that the Kev scandal is somehow about politics

Edit because I got flagged: Ok so she technically said what amounts to “SS13 should be made to be child friendly”, not that it actually is, doesn’t really change my point though

1 Like

I never claimed SS13 as a whole is kid friendly there are 18+ servers, and if I recall right even require you to verify your age for some. But this isn’t a 18+ server and has always had in the rules that this place is minor friendly. If you don’t like that you can always move to one of the 18+ servers.

This is also way off topic and a really random attack against me but yet somehow I’m the troll?

You literally said that ss13 should be kid friendly, which is an obvious attempt at trolling. Nobody seriously thinks SS13 should be neutered until it is kid friendly. Just like the person who was saying shit like “we should restrict everyone to being black and give all black people in game AA as reparations” this is an obvious troll. I’ve figured out your game, dude.

It’s not off topic because there’s already a lot of bickering going on and you were just adding to it when you said that, and so would anyone who responded to you, so I was reminding people not to feed the troll.

maggot please right here isn’t the place to discuss this

onto the actual topic
I don’t condone the reporter’s actions (yes fuck with the people in charge of keeping you in the round that’ll TOTALLY go well)
but the retribution was disproportionate to the offense

1 Like

Byond is 13+ a 13 year old is still a minor so yes, I believe it will be best if SS13 communities reflected that fact. With the exception to those that put actual effort in barring them off. Kain’s example of a certain adult website being accessible easily for example isn’t really a good defense either it just shows how wrong this situation is handled across much of the internet. We should at-least bring reasonable barriers in such cases.

However, Bee itself is not such a case because we have always been friendly to minors. Because of such, it is our responsibility from the normal player like you and me to the top-ranked leaders of this community to ensure that these minors are treated respectfully and that will have to include not exposing to behaviors and content not suitable for them.

@Crossedfall Please give your input on this, am I right or not?

Now I am not going to engage you anymore on this topic in this thread as it is way off-topic. But I will end it with this, if you are unable to respectfully engage in a community with minors then maybe you should consider going elsewhere. This isn’t an adult-only community and your personal desires for it to become one aren’t going to happen. There are adult SS13 communities you can join instead. Now please stop this harassment and off topic bombardment against me.

considering his removal from the round lasted about 5 minutes and was inconsequetional relative to the 5 minute sec timer id have given him if they where any sec/or if i was security for getting in the way of helping a dying person AND flashbanging me randomly (his ‘fuck med’ comments at the start of the round as well)

I disagree

It was a dick move but why would you expect someone you are fucking with not to be a dick to you?

I agree with this lad, me Taiwan. cmo overescalated, i was dísabling him for nudgeting the poor lad until he shot chloral at me then i shot lethals, but he survived and i got asleep then he furnaced me.
He overescalated twice.

Really it sounds like everyone involved here handled this poorly, except maybe yourself as you found yourself finding running into this scenario by completely accident and were clearly about to get murdered for it.

Not too sure on this, but in your case if you shoot lethals at him you’re valid, no? Chloral is not classified as lethal, ye?

Alright last reply was on the phone so it’s a shit reply.

So as @mcrideinspace said:

this is in a low pop round with no security, as the CMO i didnt have sec acsess so my intentions where to remove your legs after giving you some choloral to hopefully teach you a lesson. Later on I see you literally just murder a random guy outside medbay then try to flash me, I ion’d you to get you to fuck off then went to the escape shuttle as atmos was fucked that round.

So there’s no sec to stop a rogue CMO from nudgeting a dude for NO REASON even when i asked him he told me “he flashbanged med”

keep in mind tia had stolen AA, full swat gear and multiple guns as QM

no captain, no sec, well i went there and saw a completely bs move done on someone for no reason so i acted because no one else would.

then i obviously try to arrest him with non lethals disabler mode egun, then CMO hits me with a syringe, syringe has chloral hydrate on it, so i inmediately switch back to lethals because how many chloral is on the syringe? i don’t know. he Overescalated against me like he did with the other poor lad and i would probably lose my limbs too against this rogue CMO.
i got him to crit but he had omnizine or some medic healed him or whatever but too late, i was asleep already so he dragged me to the cremator and killed me in the spot, then HE took the AA, the weapons and the vehicle.

he overescalated both with the nudgeted lad and with me.

chloral is lethal fam and how am i suposed to know i’m not hit with lexorin too? how can i assume the syringe is just a stun and not a 1shot kill?

EDIT: I was shot with what could easily be asumed to be something lethal FIRST before i used lethals on another player HE was the valid one, HE overescalated and i SELF DEFENDED myself against a VERY SUSPECTFUL player becuse he literally removed the limbs of a dude for literally no reason in a retarded overescalation move because somebody used a non lethal grenade that doesn’t has any kind of permanent or long lasting effect, CMO was in the wrong the whole time.

1 Like

Ya, the syringe gun has always been “that kind” of thing. The doses needed for chloral to kill is very high.
I think we should get some clarification about attacks that you can’t know the fullest extent of (Syringe guns, poisoned foods, etc etc).

CMO definitely over escalated ye, a flashbang can lead to death but there was no follow up from flashbanger.

I’m waiting for the game admins to come and say what are they gonna do.
since as we all can get from this is a massive overescalation TWICE by the CMO being a non antag.
using me having AA (legit LRP classic move) as an excuse and saying that me self defending from him using lethals is good enough.

also this raises one question. who is supposed to stop someone from going rogue on the players when there’s no sec? since he said that i had no authority to disrupt his dispute because i wasn’t sec while there was none and his reasoning to chop off all the limbs from that poor lad was “he used a flashbang” should we let him chop everyone off because they did literally harmless moves in lrp?

I think i acted properly non lethals first on a very suspicious lad that acted like a complete antag, then he overescalated by injecting me with syringe gun with chloral.

Totes and without you knowing the dosages in, it should be treated as a lethal weapon. Besides almost always when someone is attempting to drug you to the point of lost consciousness their plan is almost always to kill you anyways.

I replaced his legs with robot legs for flashbanging me and stopping me healing a dying person, actually read the thread.

also i only killed you after you shot me with a security auto rifle, not with a e-gun

i dont know what you expect me to do against someone who has AA + a entire armoury in there backpack who starts shooting me other than roll over and let me get killed by you, which would have happened if I didnt defend myself.

Consideirng I was acting captain that round and you where the QM, you broke into surgeyr (with a e-gun) as non-security and escelated lethally and faced the consequences. My point about escelation is you can be responded lethally if you do that as non-sec;

IF they go completely hostile (Attacking first and non-stop), they use a weapon or come back to your workplace for a 3rd time (or with a weapon such as a baseball bat), you may validly kill them.

you clearly pulled a gun on me mid convo and started shooting me with a e-gun, then responded with lethals when you got CH’ed

it was literally the only thing i had to defend myself with

maybe we can learn something from one of your bans:

peacefulreligionist
Shot a guy who was vandalizing his workplace with Chloral Hydrate, kicked him past soft crit and stuffed him in a closet. Overescalation, which he acknowledges. Don’t do that again. If anything, just soft crit them, take them to medbay and make sure they get healed. If they come back for revenge, then they are valid. Now you know for next time.

1. the person i CH’ed didnt die, they where free to leave after getting robo limbs and where never critted, only killed after they came back for revenge, not a overescelation.

2. For reasons I stated previously you broke into my workplace, interfered in a situation you had no idea about and self-insterted yourself into it and started shooting me with disablers, trying to arrest me the captain as NON SEC with greytided AA, you then pull out a lethal assault rifle and start widlly firing it down a mainhallway after what is obviously not a lethal dose of CH, you would know this with your extensive playing of chemistry how one 15u dose of cholral effects the body. If you didnt try and kill me after the first syringe gun shot i’d have just chucked your ass out without your ID.

Pulling logs from when i started playing the Game

Woah you’re desperate here fam