Odette Raskins more like Oubliette Baskin Robbins haha gottem

tell everyone how stupid she looks stupid yamcha ass dumpy
odette

(also fine here’s her measurements sickos)
imageimage

10 Likes

It’s great to have you here Odette, stand out first name, easy to remember.
I haven’t seen you in SEC recently but thats okie.
post a front and side character screen shot real quick and you will be rewarded

1 Like

10/10 luv Odette has to be my favourite paramedic of all times(sorry lowwy)

1 Like

I enjoy bullying the silly nervous paramed 10/10

1 Like

Odette is really fun to have when playing a doctor, she always asks permission or questions and just seems like a nervous bean

Stutterin ass ginger mofo sees her most traumatic incident of the shift and react with
#shiver
“W-W-Wha-a-t t-t-t-th-he fr-e-eak”

(really cool, killed myself on accident in front of her once)

Odette is really unique character to have in medbay! I absolutely love to play with. She always keeps formality (Miss, Mister) and she is scared quickly. I also like how she talks! 10/10 paramedic.

I don’t know who you are but I will not stand idle as you tarnish that good woman’s name.

She spends night and day, typing those awkwardly cute Huh?s and always pausing midsentence when an e-soord fight breaks out. Her head is so empty, the thought of self preservation are nothing but alien to her.

Never change Odette. Because one day, when I roll my objective to kill you. I wanna take my time.

2 Likes

Oh, you can’t do this to me.
I-I started this company!
You know how much I sacrificed?!?

3 Likes

Quick question, Eye color?

you mother fuckers spoiling me :sob: (love this place which is probably why I’ve played like 200 hours in two months since I started touching this game)

One day she will return to security and scream and panic at the slightest hint of human harm

i’m so sorry lowwy this traitor besmirches your good name

yes good do it more I feed off it

I enjoy playing her this way because I am mean to my stinky characters and also escapism

don’t worry she’s accidentally killed herself plenty of times

the true power of the girl with the backwards fight or flight reflex and the shittiest skill at actually fighting anyone

PRECISELY she needs to be hunted down more or lured into terrible deathtraps

4 Likes

Odette plush1to1

Behold

Odette plush large

Your reward.

8 Likes

I love having conversations with Odette and shooting the shit, really committed to good RP.

10/10

1 Like

goddamn that’s adorable holy shit THANK :blush: gonna put that right in my folder of things

I live to please and Manon is worth please

1 Like

add to game when so I can make more plushies with odette plushie

Never, the plushies made for players cannot be added as that would breach policies regarding player character references.

1 Like

the copper QM statue is STILL a statue of Dimas.

yeah but I don’t think the coder bros or admin team are going to act on that because of how old and how obscure this is, especially in the face of implementing things like Genpop, reworking Glow station and how temprature interacts with humanoids and debating the merits of merging Mining and explo.

Legit the Only reason I know about Dimas is because of your mentioning of him.
Dude is literally Beestation lore now.

1 Like

literally a one-sprite change
I’m not even like, disagreeing with you, I’m just still pissed about it sitting there

Odette is amazing, doing a stutter is decently hard, especially 24/7, and the personality is great! 11/10 easy to bully

1 Like