Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
1/15/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Joined, did minor grief, insta DCd
Appeal Reason:
Alright, this was like 4 months ago. At that time, i had been banned from another server for griefing, and because i thought it would be funny, i went to beestation, put potassium in beaker with water, causing a few floor tiles to be broken, insta dc’d thinking it would make me avoid punishment. Little did i know, that was a dumb idea. I have mostly changed since then and would like to be given a chance to play on bee station again since it features a lot of older stuff from TG that i particularly enjoy.
Additional Information:
I have learned that ss13 is not all about griff, and i’d just like a second chance.

Cool guy redemption arc

Considering this is the story for everyone before coming back and actually being good people to play with, I would like to see you unbanned. The new “you need to wait a year to appeal a perma ban” thing might apply here.

should have appealed 2 days ago then

Technically, it has never been stated whether this is retroactive or not.

1 Like

Not that it matters for someone who was permabanned from yogs 2 days ago for grief, and fulp 3 days ago for much of the same.

It has already been applied retroactively: Sadcatt [Ruko] - Me Sorry Me only do lil trolling :frowning: - Ban Appeals / Game Ban Appeals - BeeStation (beestation13.com)

1 Like

Locking after second opinion due to grief history on other servers
(From wueue)