Ocean_Fish Admin Report

Personally, I’d say to, well, make a player report on the player who you feel broke the rules rather than the admin - if you disagree with the way they ruled on a situation that doesn’t mean they should be striked or noted.

In this case, though, ignoring tickets isn’t the same as disagreeing with a ruling - however, this was their first day on the job.

I’ll get some second opinions and try to get a look at the logs soon.

1 Like

I think I was the CMO that round (Alexandra Mclosky). In game I got drunk for like 3 minutes because IC multiple people in med was devils and the frustration with trying to get chemists to do their own jobs. I know how to do the majority of med (except making the chemistry factory setup for things like synthflesh). Their is only so much you can do as a head beside dragging them out and demoting them and then searching for replacements.

Well, I should check forums more often since I’m admin.

You know I had like first time doing tickets and I got a lot of tickets on me, while I was trying to do stuff, and I was the only admin on the server. Trialmemes can’t delay round end and your issue worth a player report, not an admin one.

4 Likes

You can delay round end as a trialmin, unless that’s changed in the past 1.5 months. Use the Check Antags panel. I think it’s labeled Delay Round End in there.

Trial-Admins are able to delay round end through check antagonist panel, my thoughts on this though is that ocean may of been overwhelmed by the sure amount of tickets and couldn’t get to it in time or since it was his first Admin shift he didn’t know where the button was. (Sometimes these things happen).

I’d advise making a player report on the player who has broken the rules like Lago stated.

You mean sheer amount not sure

You’ve got to understand that this was his first day and was pretty much thrown in the deep end here.

imagine doing a mistake and they decide to report the you as the admin, and not the player

cringe

Realistically speaking here, the player should be the one reported IMO.

kinda cringe reporting an admin day one

Is this the MRP experience? holy fuck how do people play there

4 Likes

I’m in agreement with the others on this one:

Blatant disregard for rule-breaks would have been a problem, but that’s not what took place here. This was @Oceanic_Fish first day, and probably first or second round being a trial admin. He got overwhelmed, prioritized tickets he saw as bigger issues and didn’t know he could delay the round end yet.

Please make player reports if you have an issue with other players as well.