Nyozzl banned by chiryn

CKEY: nyozzl

Admin’s CKEY: Chiryn

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2023 02 19

Round ID: 36497

Ban Reason: kidnapped somebody for no real reason other than they “don’t know what gimmick means” when asked if they read the rules said they would and disconnected without returning

Appeal Reason: After a good almost year I have now realised the extent of my actions and what a gimmick role really is I thought it meant self antag turns out no it doesn’t but we all do mistakes i did leave to read rules but forgot to rejoin if I remember correctly

Additional Information: I have little to no memory of this!

do you play anywhere else? if so, ask one of the admins there to vouch for you for beestation!

that sounds really awkward to do!

ok so this is an explain on forums ban, but it’s also been a long time. I don’t know if you’re going to need a vouch or not since it hasn’t actually been a full year yet.

edit: I’m not an admin, but getting a vouch would go a long way

I understand Probably gonna wait for an admin to reply

1 Like

fuck i put my ban id instead of my round id

round id:42797

Howdy. All perma bans require a vouch from another server with similar rules to our own. As Maggot already asked, have you been playing on any other servers which could vouch for your recent good behavior?

2 Likes

ah, no not really give me a month or 2 I guess to get the vouch

wait isn’t this an appeal ban?

Admins usually sustain such bans if the person doesnt make an appeal in a reasonable time. Meaning if you made it after you got banned, it would have been different than now. I not an admin neither, this is just what I observed before.

oh okay thanks for that info

As others have already said, you need to come back with a vouch from a reputable server.

Feel free to make a new appeal once you’re able to provide said vouch.