CKEY: notmegatron

Admin’s CKEY: sergeikoralev

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Which server did the ban happen on?

Ban Type:

Ban Length:

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/28/2021

Round ID: 27485

**Ban Reason:**Allegeldly deep fried someone’s brain, then later beat a stage magician to mid-crit with a barstool well after their prior minor altercation had ended. R2, R3, R5. Nonresponsive to ticket.

Appeal Reason: Can’t stand the meanies making fun of me on discord so I gotta write an appeal. Chaplain and his follower gang showed up in the bar with a bunch of welder tanks and threatened me if i didn’t stop serving alcohol. I told them to fuck off and went about my usual prep work and when I came back, Chaplain was halfway through smashing my bar equipment and got headcrushed by the booz-o-mat. I went “lmao get fucked” and threw his already-disembodied brain in the fryer. The stage magician was standing next to him when this happened and i mistook the plague doctor’s robe for the follower robe and thought he was a chaplain crony, helping tear down my bar, so I beat him up too. When I realized my mistake, logs will show I tried to apologize. Bar was on fire, bar machines were destroyed, and I was hungry irl so I went afk in the back room to get some grub. Now we’re here.

Additional Information:

If this all checks out, then frankly the chaplain was arguably griefing if he was destroying the bar, and he deserves a note if not a ban, in addition to Notmegatron’s unbanning.

I wasn’t on I think, so I would not know 100%, but certainly worth a log dive :smiley:

Time to log dive! Give me like an hour to go through and find relevant logs.

Considering he got headcrushed by the booze vendor and then had his brain deep fried… i think it’s fair to say he got what he deserved already. Pretty based though: local chaplain stops alcoholism by accidentally getting the bartender banned for griefing.

1 Like

Alright, yeah, that all seems consistent with what I’m seeing in logs. The main reason for the ban actually being a ban was the fact you were afk at the time. Thanks for getting on the appeal so fast. The reason will be adjusted and ban lifted shortly. Deep frying the brain is a LITTLE much, but not that big of a stretch. I’d also advise calling security if someone is threatening your establishment in the future. I hear they’re pretty bored this weekend.