Not megatron banned by caecilius

holy shit ahelp it, jobbans bans exist for a reason

“Ticket marked as IC issue.”

meanwhile i get flashed and shot with epic gamer gear for screaming to warden that im literally choking to death in a cell

1 Like

hmm today I will literally tell people that I base my logic off of what wild, unthinking animals do when they defend themselves. Likening my brain power to that of a bug is really the way to go here

3 Likes

A day later, let’s see the responses to this.

Clowning

Peanut gallery

Blatant lie from parties involved.

Irrelevent grandstanding

Based take from Maggot that doesn’t actually engage with the post. Advanced clowning.

Next, this appeal will be ignored and then closed because Ban Expired

Denied. This isn’t proper escalation. “Sec wants to arrest me” is not a reason to start a tritium fire, even if you warned them beforehand.

4 Likes

they would try but they wont do it cuz of the lives at stake, and you know that he has a bomb

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
can’t say i’m surprised staff took occams razor to the situation and ignored context AND main body of the appeal, since considering either of these would have made the situation require more than 2 seconds of thought beyond “atmos griff ban he”
Also based caec denying an appeal for their own ban

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.