Noobgamergirl banned by trial admin VictorPride

CKEY: Noobgamergirl

Admin’s CKEY: VictorPride

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: lrp

Ban Type: job (Xenomorph, Cultist, Monkey, Revolutionary, Head Revolutionary, Servant of Ratvar, Gangster)

Ban Length:3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2019-10-20 07:08

Round ID:8190

Ban Reason:Asked to be converted to cult.

Appeal Reason:i think that its bs reason, admin said its self antaging, but in rule 3 (No Self-Antagging or Greif), it doesnt mention about asking to get converted, i always thought that self antag means when you are not antag and doing antag things, i didnt do antag things, i just used my mouth thats it

Additional Information:i think admin has grudge againts me and just waited for a reason to ban me, after banning me , he starts vote on dynamic

from admin chat

well you could have updated the rules to more clearly state that, and does it really worth banning for 3 days? i didnt get warning , nothing

Like I said in the ticket, you have plenty of playtime on our server to know the rules. Otherwise you’d get everyone asking to get culted so they can get free murderbone license.

like i said somewhere, rules dont clearly state that so i didnt know that you cant do that, i was honest , didnt lie

I mean it’s also a bit of common sense.

Ya don’t go around begging for gang/revs/cult to convert you like that’s alright. Just… no.

The self antag rules focus on people acting like antag while not being crewmembers, true, but actively looking to get converted is considered as such too.

ok badmin :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

While I agree it’s self antagging
I’ve seen few people banned for it, maybe add it in rules?

1 Like

im not even mad bro, fuck conversion antags, just give me dat tator pussy, imma jump on the crew, imma show my 10 years of krav maga